Serious Discussion Vol. Inside the Mind of a Racist

I have a question regarding a topic that could get nasty very fast, so please....keep it mature. Okay, just saw a commercial for Inglorious Basterds (
pimp.gif
)and it made me think. Have you ever heard of the Holocaust being staged or fake, as if it never happened? I've heard/read that a lot of racist peoplebelieve it never occurred and that Jewish people made it all up. My question is why? Besides sympathy, what is there to gain from faking something like that?TO CLARIFY THIS ISN'T OVER IF IT HAPPENED, BUT WHY PEOPLE SAY IT'S FAKE?

Gello 201 wrote:
I have a question regarding a topic that could get nasty very fast, so please....keep it mature. Okay, just saw a commercial for Inglorious Basterds (
pimp.gif
) and it made me think. Have you ever heard of the Holocaust being staged or fake, as if it never happened? I've heard/read that a lot of racist people believe it never occurred and that Jewish people made it all up. My question is why? Besides sympathy, what is there to gain from faking something like that?

im quoting this so everyone on the board will see your ignorance

and hopefully learn from it

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

its not faked

so why does it even matter

this question and thread are both horrible

I never said I was agree with this line of thought, I'm just really curious as to why certain people THINK it's fake. There is nothing wrong withquestioning, and I'm not trying to give those certain people a leg up on there side of the argument..I just don't know and am trying to see if anyonedoes.

Gello 201 wrote:
pimp.gif
) and it made me think. Have you ever heard of the Holocaust being staged or fake, as if it never happened? I've heard/read that a lot of racist people believe it never occurred and that Jewish people made it all up. My question is why? Besides sympathy, what is there to gain from faking something like that?

sez the dude who doesn't know the difference between fat and thick...the pot calls the kettle black, no?

Yes I've heard people say this & it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard .

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Gello 201 wrote:
pimp.gif

sez the dude who doesn't know the difference between fat and thick...the pot calls the kettle black, no?

what does the difference between fat and thick have to do with this thread? it's all in the eye of the beholder...

It's not up for debate dude... A lot of ppl died. Some ppl lived to tell the story and one little girl wrote a big diary about.

They have museums, and documentaries, amongst a million other things to document it as FACT.

ssssssooooo.... why are we talking about this again???

Gello 201 wrote:
pimp.gif

You are taking this WAY out of context. If something is horrible and I don't understand, I just shouldn't ask? NT is full of college aged and oreducated kids who probably know a lot about this. I'm not asking people to take sides, in fact I know the Holocaust happened. I have family members whohave concentration camp numbers tattooed to their arms. I'm questioning why....if you don't like it...stay outta the thread. TO CLARIFY THIS ISN"TOVER IF IT HAPPENED, BUT WHY PEOPLE SAY IT'S FAKE?

As MJROCCIN said, its not even up for debate. Anyone who debunks the Holocaust, or lend an open ear to the theory is a lunatic in my mind.

kinda like when uncle Ruckus told his version of the Catcher Freeman story. Makes you wonder how black anti-semites would feel if people said all the slavesdid was sing songs, drink watermelon shakes, and have picnics all day long.

jimmybeanz wrote:

Gello 201 wrote:
pimp.gif

says fam not sez

you would be the ignorant people that i was referring to

Originally Posted by toast1985

As MJROCCIN said, its not even up for debate. Anyone who debunks the Holocaust, or lend an open ear to the theory is a lunatic in my mind.

I agree. nothing is up for debate in terms of the holocaust happening.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Gello 201 wrote:
pimp.gif

what does the difference between fat and thick have to do with this thread? it's all in the eye of the beholder...

he's not in a position to talk smack about the OP. that's the point i was making. thanks

Gello 201 wrote:

Gello 201 wrote:
pimp.gif

You are taking this WAY out of context. If something is horrible and I don't understand, I just shouldn't ask? NT is full of college aged and or educated kids who probably know a lot about this. I'm not asking people to take sides, in fact I know the Holocaust happened. I have family members who have concentration camp numbers tattooed to their arms. I'm questioning why....if you don't like it...stay outta the thread.

then dont you think your family would be the best people to ask

rather than a sneaker based message board?

I really dont understand why you would even ask the question other than to incite anti-semitic feelings and racist statements

AKA King Arthur: You have to be kidding me. First off, my relatives aren't around anymore, otherwise I would. Second off, there are plenty of serioustopics brought up on this site. Excuse me if this thread isn't filled with rolling smiley faces throughout. And I'm sorry you cant hold or add anythingto an intelligent conversation. It's clearly over your head so I don't know why you keep posting..Don't bother responding cause I didn't starta AKA vs. Gello thread, so I won't be responding to you anymore.

I forget exactly when this rumor started but it's basically cuz ignorance runs rampant when unchecked. Call it a vendetta or ppl creating conspiracytheories cuz they think Jews are running the media, thus the world.

I always found this claim exceptionally ludicrous. I see it no different than someone attempting to say slavery didn't happen.

As for faking something to gain something there's many things to gain when it comes to dealing with discrimination and prejudice, especially when itinvolves taking millions of lives.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

AKA King Arthur: You have to be kidding me. First off, my relatives aren't around anymore, otherwise I would. Second off, there are plenty of serious topics brought up on this site. Excuse me if this thread isn't filled with rolling smiley faces throughout. And I'm sorry you cant hold or add anything to an intelligent conversation. It's clearly over your head so I don't know why you keep posting..Don't bother responding cause I didn't start a AKA vs. Gello thread, so I won't be responding to you anymore.

why would you write that statement in the present tense? That would imply that are still alive

The point is everyone who is intelligent or even rational knows the Holocaust happened

so I dont understand why there should even be any debate glorifying irrational peoples ludicrous opinions of the absurd

all it is going to do is incite anti-Semitic feelings and racist comments

Whats the beef between whte folks and jewish people anyway.
nerd.gif

I can kinda the hate with blacks,latino they look different but Jewish people look just like whites. Or do white folks just hate everybody?

Back
Top Bottom