Serious question, do Nurses not get background checked?

Trust I do know what some strippers do on the side but if they got the training to become a nurse then why shouldn't they become a nurse?
I'm not saying they shouldn't become nurses, I'm just saying if they engaged in illegal activities why isn't it difficult for them to get these opportunities like guys I know who a past as well.

It seems like every chick who leaves the pron games somehow ends up in a Nursing program 

Trust I do know what some strippers do on the side but if they got the training to become a nurse then why shouldn't they become a nurse?

I'm not saying they shouldn't become nurses, I'm just saying if they engaged in illegal activities why isn't it difficult for them to get these opportunities like guys I know who a past as well.

But many guys on here engage in something illegal like smoking green but have jobs or will be getting jobs. Should they not get jobs?

yea they do a criminal background check

And honestly a former stripper may end up being a better nurse than someone with a different background. 

Last edited:
Ok so you guys are saying these hospitals and what not don't care about their past

Ok so you guys are saying these hospitals and what not don't care about their past
is being a stripper a crime? they do criminal background checks and I'm sure a former stripper isn't listing a strip club as a past employer on their application

Last edited:

is being a stripper a crime? they do criminal background checks and I'm sure a former stripper isn't listing a strip club as a past employer on their application
No, but they engage in plenty related activities that are.  I mean I know of one where the entire club she worked at was shut down due to activities.  And once again, its 2015 you don't need to list it on your resume for an employer to know come on now

I doubt many...maybe some....women apply to the hospital wit felinies b.

No, but they engage in plenty related activities that are.  I mean I know of one where the entire club she worked at was shut down due to activities.  And once again, its 2015 you don't need to list it on your resume for an employer to know come on now
If you don't have a criminal charge on your record how will they ever know? You can't even do clinical at a nursing home/hospital if your criminal background doesn't check out. 

Background checks, past employment history, etc. are supposed to help the employer decide whether the employee is capable or not.  If the stripper doesn't care how others see her and lists her previous employment, then that's her move.  So if you want to DISCLOSE, then understand the ramifications that come with it.

Last edited:

If you don't have a criminal charge on your record how will they ever know? You can't even do clinical at a nursing home/hospital if your criminal background doesn't check out. 
Internet search?  At all the companies I've been at we've done that

got me caping strippers like

@heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
 ......being a stripper isn't a crime. 

Back
Top Bottom