Serious Topic. How many of you smoke weed everyday?

king beef

Banned
Serious question. If you do smoke on a daily basis, how do you friends and family think of it? How exactly does it help you?

I guess it's just part of my daily routine.

I'm probably closer to every other day, but I do get some streaks in. My girl doesn't like that I smoke. I don't do it near her and we live indifferent homes, so it is not a problem like it was in the beginning.

I don't know that it helps me or hurts me. I just like to get high. My next step is getting a bong and getting away from these swishers.

how do you smoke weed everyday?

you smoke before bed or something?

Most of my family smokes too. Nobody %$$+$@# at me cause im a grown !$+ man and i can make my own choices. I have had cancer 3 times (stomach cancer) so ithelps me eat.

i used to smoke everyday when i lived away from home, but i can't do that kind of stuff now. all my friends do the same thing and my cousins too (those wholive on their own).

once i move out of the crib again, though, it's on. not everyday again but i'm def going a good week straight when i don't have anything importantto do.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

how do you smoke weed everyday?

you smoke before bed or something?

Let me change that real quick. Almost everyday. About 5-6 days out of the week. If I have something really important to do I won't, or if I don't'have any.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]During the Summer, I smoked probably everyday.. It only "helped" mebecause I was going through some #@%@ with my boy and trying to deal with this chick... Stressful times, that was an extremely low point for me though[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I cut back heavy since[/color]

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm probably closer to every other day, but I do get some streaks in. My girl doesn't like that I smoke. I don't do it near her and we live in different homes, so it is not a problem like it was in the beginning.

I don't know that it helps me or hurts me. I just like to get high. My next step is getting a bong and getting away from these swishers.

Basically how my girl is.

She doesn't like it, doesn't like when I do it, but she'll tolerate it if I don't do it alot. I still smoke on average 3-4 times a week. Beforeclass, before/during work, etc.

And get yourself a bong. Blunts are cool, but for me, I don't get high off of them. Bongs, especially with good stuff, sends me off into another planet.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Most of my family smokes too. Nobody %$$+$@# at me cause im a grown !$+ man and i can make my own choices. I have had cancer 3 times (stomach cancer) so it helps me eat.
3 times??? That's crazy for a young person. Are you in remission?

And yeah, I'm usually
pimp.gif
for a good portion of the day. I refuse to
pimp.gif
before work though. Doesn't help at all in my situation.

I don't go around bragging about it, especially to females. Only certain people know about my daily routine, and they're the ones that usually partake.I'm trying to avoid the stigma of 'lazy stoner bum'.

I smoke everyday... Most of my friends do too... I been smoking everyday since I was in highschool... I'm 23 now... Its like routine... Helps me relax...

feels great when you dont got nothing to do and you got a fatty of some purp at home
pimp.gif
, im gunna miss it as usual
frown.gif

I smoke just about everyday.

Don't plan on stopping. Matter fact I ain't smokin like I want to.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by biggatree

Most of my family smokes too. Nobody %$$+$@# at me cause im a grown !$+ man and i can make my own choices. I have had cancer 3 times (stomach cancer) so it helps me eat.

And yeah, I'm usually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah its been a whole year and havent came back
pimp.gif
im 25 it runs in the family tho so i guess i got a few years left before i pass. Im not being negativeeither im just stating facts and i have accepted ill probably die young a long time ago.

And yeah, I'm usually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
im 25 it runs in the family tho so i guess i got a few years left before i pass. Im not being negative either im just stating facts and i have accepted ill probably die young a long time ago.
Stay up my man. It's been a whole year, that's positive. There are no guarantees in life. Just keep living and keep getting
pimp.gif

Haven't smoked for 12 years. It never did anything for me except make me real paranoid.

Everysingle day. Multiple times a day. Im bout to smoke right now on the way to work...
My ex used to complain about the amount that I smoke. I literally wake up and start toking.
It isn't good but I don't have any kids and have all my priorities straight so they cant tell me nothing!!

Jules300 wrote:

Most of my family smokes too. Nobody %$$+$@# at me cause im a grown !$+ man and i can make my own choices. I have had cancer 3 times (stomach cancer) so it
helps me eat.

And yeah, I'm usually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
im 25 it runs in the family tho so i guess i got a few years left before i pass. Im not being negative either im just stating facts and i have accepted ill probably die young a long time ago.

Damn my dude. I'll light one up today hoping what you said never comes true.
pimp.gif

Official Weed thread would never go down
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom