Serious topic: Why don't we care about the issues in the world more?

morningstar7777 wrote:
Rex, you accept the fact that you can lose your property any minute? If they ever come to evict you, you think you're obligated to leave?

I would never accept confiscation of my property, not without a fight at least, or think of it as an obligation. I accept the reality that my life, my liberty, my family and friends, my property and everything good could be snuffed out almost instantly if events transpire in such an unfavorable manner.

Property rights are a great thing, the foundation for the creation of wealth and liberty. Unfortunately, property rights are just social constructs but I am glad to live in a society that is one of the most diligent at respecting it, relative to other societies. By living in the US and by being gable to fight, I make it less likely that my property be taken but it is something that cannot be 100% guaranteed to prevent it from happening.

America gets involved in alot of foreign affairs. They send Aid to other countries. If you pay taxes youre indirectly doing something about some of the worlds problem.

Guess what? Most of these countries dont want our help and they hate us for it.

People just need to learn to mind their own business.

America gets involved in alot of foreign affairs. They send Aid to other countries. If you pay taxes youre indirectly doing something about some of the worlds problem.

Guess what? Most of these countries dont want our help and they hate us for it.

People just need to learn to mind their own business.

The damage here along the gulf coast is catastrophic.
There's a frantic effort under way tonight to find
survivors. There are an uncounted number of the dead tonight... 
People are being forced to live like animals... 
We are desperate... 
No one says the federal government is doing a good job.. 
And hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people... 
No water, I fought my country for years.. 
We need help, we really need help.. 
In Baghdad, they they drop, they air drop water, food to people..why cant they do that to their own people? 
The same idiots that can't get water into a major American city in less than three days are trying to
win a war... 

The damage here along the gulf coast is catastrophic.
There's a frantic effort under way tonight to find
survivors. There are an uncounted number of the dead tonight... 
People are being forced to live like animals... 
We are desperate... 
No one says the federal government is doing a good job.. 
And hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people... 
No water, I fought my country for years.. 
We need help, we really need help.. 
In Baghdad, they they drop, they air drop water, food to people..why cant they do that to their own people? 
The same idiots that can't get water into a major American city in less than three days are trying to
win a war... 

Great thread and great responses

As long as you teach 1 person on positive threads like these, you've already won.

Great thread and great responses

As long as you teach 1 person on positive threads like these, you've already won.

manugactorinconsent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom