Seth Green is on the Jimmy Kimmel show right now rockin' the Black/Red I's

Hey man, I just thought it was cool that he would rock them on a talk show and make it very well apparent what he was wearin'.

kimmel01.jpg

kimmel02.jpg

im checking out the girl, you guys can check out seth green in his high 1 blk/red while i wear mines eyeing the girl =)

seth is that dude, he was so hilarious in sex drive, the J's look hot as well. But I passed on them

Why do people here on NT complain so damn much? Wasting space? Are you paying for the bandwidth? Wasting time? Why click a link and express your feelings abouthow much the person is wrong for doing what he/she did, like someone will come to the rescue and back hand them.. Ever since I finally decided to join NT,it's been the same drama..it's just the Internet, kids..

Originally Posted by STARZ

mad.gif
stevedensmore wrote:

Hey man, I just thought it was cool that he would rock them on a talk show and make it very well apparent what he was wearin'.

ok? look every week its this person wearing jordans that person wearing jordans! kobe, wade, green! and there is no need to make a thread about this! just post it in the kobe or wade thread is it really that hard?! damnnnnnnn!
mad.gif

Take a deep breath.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

seth is that dude, he was so hilarious in sex drive, the J's look hot as well. But I passed on them

sex drive was hilarious

random thoughts:

i wish E would punch Seth Green in the face again

has dude ever heard of color coordination? baby blue + black/red?????

who is the chick?

Back
Top Bottom