Seth Rogen - James Franco: Bound 3 HD!

these dudes remind me of this guy i work with, he is so homophobic its suspect as hell.

dude is always talking about not going to this certain town because it makes him feel some kind of way.

honestly i think he is afraid to go there because he will find a beautiful chocolate man and be happy.

@tyisny  @The 7th Mile   you two seem as if you would like docking with each other. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Some dudes in here suppressing their homoerotic feelings towards Seth's back hair...

If you watch both videos side-by-side its a PERFECT reenactment.

These dudes have the greatest bromance in Hollywood 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Not even related to this vid in particular but what exactly do guys find "funny" about other men doing homo erotic things to eachother..

Like i'm a big fan of workaholics but sometimes they just go TOO FAR with it and i just don't find it funny.
so because i dont find grown *** men conveying doing sexual things with other grown *** men funny there's something wrong with me nice to know adds this into the other pile of NT logic
eyes.gif

It was a simple ?... their our several different kinds of comedy some people find it hilarious and some don't i just have trouble finding what's so hilarious about this vid.

so because i dont find grown *** men conveying doing sexual things with other grown *** men funny there's something wrong with me nice to know adds this into the other pile of NT logic :rolleyes

It was a simple ?... their our several different kinds of comedy some people find it hilarious and some don't i just have trouble finding what's so hilarious about this vid.

Go away bro....

:lol:

these dudes remind me of this guy i work with, he is so homophobic its suspect as hell.

dude is always talking about not going to this certain town because it makes him feel some kind of way.

honestly i think he is afraid to go there because he will find a beautiful chocolate man and be happy.

@tyisny
 @The 7th Mile
  you two seem as if you would like docking with each other. :D  

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lol ok you got it slime, you prob got hella balled up crusted and cummy socks under your bed from getting off to these MEN

:rofl: :rofl: way funnier side by side. but these dudes did a little too much imo

Yooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

This **** is even funnier with the side by side comparison....these dudes are willldddddd

:rofl:

Tears w/ the side by side.

And you knoww James and Seth were straight trolling as a result of the Kimmel fiasco!

It was funny, but how long does the joke go on before we question if they're playing or not? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom