Sex before marriage? (SERIOUS DISCUSSION.. %+*+ boys)

So, what' the idea?

Is it sinful?
Is it necessary?
Is it taboo?
Is it reaqlistic for people to be tripping on it
grin.gif
?

What do you believe?

One life to live....
Unless you so religious and i have to have You, like you are perfect in everyway, but no sex.....ehh ill prolly leave her A!!!
not to be imature but sex is vital. also yall aint seen what happened to GAry sheffield. he found this broad that was perfect, and he had to wait till marriageto hit (hes a damn pro athlete) anyway, turned out she had F!!!d R kelly on TAPE!!!! aint that some %$%.?

Originally Posted by thagreatj

One life to live....
Unless you so religious and i have to have You, like you are perfect in everyway, but no sex.....ehh ill prolly leave her A!!!
not to be imature but sex is vital. also yall aint seen what happened to GAry sheffield. he found this broad that was perfect, and he had to wait till marriage to hit (hes a damn pro athlete) anyway, turned out she had F!!!d R kelly on TAPE!!!! aint that some %$%.?
yeah, girl got to be a certified V.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

One life to live....
not to be imature but sex is vital. also yall aint seen what happened to GAry sheffield. he found this broad that was perfect, and he had to wait till marriage to hit (hes a damn pro athlete) anyway, turned out she had F!!!d R kelly on TAPE!!!! aint that some %$%.?
i know he had to have been heated. i remember reading the article about how she wouldnt come visit him w/o bringing her mom. he should'veknown something was up because he met her @ NBA all star weekend..

one of my boys had a similar situation and ended up catching an STD from his WIFE on their wedding night. Years after they were married she finally told himshe use to be a %!! back in her day and she lied to him about her past.

I think it's silly.

It could cause people to rush into marriage, I'm not saying that it 100% does but it's a possibility.

As long as the two people are in love with each other, I don't think it should matter whether they're married or not.
That's just me though.

I don't believe in religion, so I see no compelling argument against sex before marriage. In fact, saving oneself seems to be a bad decision.

From MY experience, a majority of those that have opposed sex before marriage were either the religious type, have/or known someone who was hit with an STD orpregnancy, or couldn't get laid.

I see both sides of the argument. On one hand, you have the pleasure of smashing bird after bird (if you can swing like that) and on the other, you have peaceof mind knowing you're not walking around with warts, coping with the drama that comes with it (sex) or dealing with other serious issues (pregnancy, otherdiseases, etc.).

Wrap it up if you do.

As a kid I wanted to have sex asap, so saving it for marriage was never a thought that crossed my mind. I wouldn't mind
marrying a virgin because I've taken a couple of girls virginity and the sex has been on point afterwards and so on.

Back
Top Bottom