Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

And she's Knicks fan :pimp:

But this season, and last...
tumblr_n9i6piN9q71rnnrpxo9_r7_250.gif

Her and her wifely duties, man....

Nick could have been the bouncer at the bar :smh: Kid probably got the bike off someone

Loan money + Carl's money = better house

I know he's slow but sleeping under the steps during a Chicago winter :rofl:

Last edited:
This episode was mind blowing. Well the end of it.. Lip just doesn't understand, for a smart guy hes very naive. 

I'm going to look up what dissociation mental disorder would drive an deeply troubled youth who grew up in a prison system for murdering his own father and how he could make decision so impulsively like that. That **** had me thinking back to my abnormal psychology class thinking of sociopathic psychopathic disorders.   

Carl really saw what being troubled is truly about, the kid was not ready, had him going back to his sister womb all curled up, but he still did a manly think at the end. 

This episode man.. 

Nothing impulsive about what Nick did...he was plotting since it got stolen. Wish Carl thought of getting or buying it back :\

Saw a kids head smashed in and his closest friend is who did it...normal reaction for anyone he's seen/done a lot but nothing like that

Everybody loves "black" Carl now...even though he offered to put up money for the down payment already :lol:

Last edited:
It was more from me, from a psychotic psychology examination stand point. Why couldn't he just mentally let it go. Also, it was a kid. Probably the same age he was when he got locked up. He has the mentality of the the big guy from "of mice and men"

Last edited:
He waited for that bike as a kid...got it then his own father traded it for a rock. Killed dad

Sat in jail for 9 years...got the same bike again only to have it stolen.

He already had issues add on 9 years of being institutionalized dude had no real chance without some professional help. (Carl had to watch his back in the shower at the house)

Last edited:
Nick was one of the coolest characters. shame he had to go out like that.

LMAO at the Alibi returning to their hipster status.

Last edited:
- Why Nick, why
mean.gif
tired.gif

- I hope Dr. Runyon's ether serves as the weapon that kills the boy in Lip & lets the man be born.

- Gus 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  at Frank saying "no way that ******ed donut is a Gallagher" regarding Chucky being his grandson. 

- Low-key happy for Ian but I know that he's going to **** it up somehow. Probably cheat on him with the fireman he was originally eyeing. 

- Carl 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Carl saves the day again :pimp:

Nick's story aint make no damn sense. Kill a kid over a stolen bike? Talking about the principle? Just beat him up and get your bike back.

Nick's story aint make no damn sense. Kill a kid over a stolen bike? Talking about the principle? Just beat him up and get your bike back.

did the same thing to his pops though.

you already know he a troubled kid and his mind aint right.

i was just hoping he could make that turn around and he fell short. way short.

Nick had to be the sacrificial lamb to get Carl headed in the right direction. Life was too sweet for them two for Carl to get out of the game.

Nick. An angry child in a man's body. You cold tell he was traumatized from his dad stealing his hard earned bike. Never got the help he needed. Speaks to the American style of punishing people with rehabilitating them. When he got out he was still mentally an 8 year old. Just a lot bigger, a lot stronger, and angry as ever.

Frank pimping his daughter for a home :lol: Eric or Erica :lol:

I hope Carl has stopped the Slim Jesus act

Lip thinking she loved him after hearing about the others numerous times :smh:

Frank is nice in his own way when he wants to be.

Chucky when his grandmother and Frank were going at it :lol:

I'm glad Gus is acting this way.

The preview for next week is comedy...lip's breakdown and vandalism is lulz

Lip went from a street smart, book smart dude who catches all sorts of fine girls to a man simpin over an old broad with a son his age. Lmao.

All the storylines have been very meh this season. Only Frank and Kev have any real comedy going on. They are gold. And the Russian. Them *******!

Come to think about it, this show caught the Showtime curse where they go on much longer than they need. I bet it's going to end on some Dexter level bullcrap next year too.

This show is still gold to me every episode.  It's still my #1 show I watch on Sun night over Billions, Vinyl and walking dead

The preview for next week is comedy...lip's breakdown and vandalism is lulz

Lip went from a street smart, book smart dude who catches all sorts of fine girls to a man simpin over an old broad with a son his age. Lmao.

All the storylines have been very meh this season. Only Frank and Kev have any real comedy going on. They are gold. And the Russian. Them *******!

Come to think about it, this show caught the Showtime curse where they go on much longer than they need. I bet it's going to end on some Dexter level bullcrap next year too.
Wylin' comparing it to the Dexter story arc.

This one's still money.

Back
Top Bottom