SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Damn slept on this thread. Grade A Mass! More please!

A Latina resorting to butt injections? LOL You all need to go to South Beach... that's all I gotta say.
So are you saying that Latinas can't resort to butt injections? South Beach is a plastic surgery haven. Yes, latinas can have natural large assets, but does not mean just because they can be curvy that some of the women do not resort to plastic surgery to make their assets larger if they do not got it or even larger and "better" looking if they do have it.

I read plastic surgery articles about butt injections that said most of the clients tend to be of latina or african american descent. A large percentage of the clientele are women from those bakgrounds. Why? That is because having a phat #%+ is the most appealing and desirable asset for the standard of beauty on the female body in those cultures. 

Kind of off topic...I remember last year when I went to "The Alley" in downtown L.A. My uncle just had to take me to see it. The female mannequins in the clothes shops, they are small on top with small boobs, small tiny waists, wide hips and huuuggeee phat @*!$+.
laugh.gif
I was so shocked. I never evevevevever saw mannequins like that. Usually they are just proportional average size body parts.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Damn slept on this thread. Grade A Mass! More please!

A Latina resorting to butt injections? LOL You all need to go to South Beach... that's all I gotta say.
So are you saying that Latinas can't resort to butt injections? South Beach is a plastic surgery haven. Yes, latinas can have natural large assets, but does not mean just because they can be curvy that some of the women do not resort to plastic surgery to make their assets larger if they do not got it or even larger and "better" looking if they do have it.

I read plastic surgery articles about butt injections that said most of the clients tend to be of latina or african american descent. A large percentage of the clientele are women from those bakgrounds. Why? That is because having a phat #%+ is the most appealing and desirable asset for the standard of beauty on the female body in those cultures. 

Kind of off topic...I remember last year when I went to "The Alley" in downtown L.A. My uncle just had to take me to see it. The female mannequins in the clothes shops, they are small on top with small boobs, small tiny waists, wide hips and huuuggeee phat @*!$+.
laugh.gif
I was so shocked. I never evevevevever saw mannequins like that. Usually they are just proportional average size body parts.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by thacapt

Shane is definitely winning...
Nah bro. She's not around him for his personality. It ain't tricking if you got it but Shane doesn't have it hence the last fight to pay off his ex-wife.

Boost mad and taking it personal because he has a Latina girlfriend. Please, butt injections/implants are as common as the common cold. The woman you worship, Kim Kardashian has a fake butt. People are resorting to using industrial grade silicone in hotel rooms to get a bigger larger butt. Like Hazeleyed Honey said, our favorite urban models have them. I don't think HH is jealous or bitter at all. She's stating a fact.

He still smashin tho...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by thacapt

Shane is definitely winning...
Nah bro. She's not around him for his personality. It ain't tricking if you got it but Shane doesn't have it hence the last fight to pay off his ex-wife.

Boost mad and taking it personal because he has a Latina girlfriend. Please, butt injections/implants are as common as the common cold. The woman you worship, Kim Kardashian has a fake butt. People are resorting to using industrial grade silicone in hotel rooms to get a bigger larger butt. Like Hazeleyed Honey said, our favorite urban models have them. I don't think HH is jealous or bitter at all. She's stating a fact.

He still smashin tho...
laugh.gif

Im not saying she IS or ISNT fake, but a lot of you dudes/gal are talking like her butt is out of this world huge (Nicki Minaj).
She happens to have an incredibly sexy and tight body but lets be real, her **$ isnt HUGE.

I read shes half Cuban, those women are more than capable of having a nice butt.
I wouldnt be surprised either way though.

Im not saying she IS or ISNT fake, but a lot of you dudes/gal are talking like her butt is out of this world huge (Nicki Minaj).
She happens to have an incredibly sexy and tight body but lets be real, her **$ isnt HUGE.

I read shes half Cuban, those women are more than capable of having a nice butt.
I wouldnt be surprised either way though.

I made the thread and it isn't even debatable that her butt is fake, it clearly is. So she got fake boobs and didn't get a fake butt? Her frame isn't even built to have curves like that. To top it off she claims to be 21........ haha you guys don't know much about the urban modeling industry. I'd still beat feverishly and beat it from a sumo wrestler position, low to the ground and aerodynamically sound with immense amounts of thrust and vigor.

I made the thread and it isn't even debatable that her butt is fake, it clearly is. So she got fake boobs and didn't get a fake butt? Her frame isn't even built to have curves like that. To top it off she claims to be 21........ haha you guys don't know much about the urban modeling industry. I'd still beat feverishly and beat it from a sumo wrestler position, low to the ground and aerodynamically sound with immense amounts of thrust and vigor.

Why is there 12 pages talking about Shane's girlfriend? Damn virgins, Y'all should post this thread as a reply to the "Why aren't you getting dimes?" thread

Why is there 12 pages talking about Shane's girlfriend? Damn virgins, Y'all should post this thread as a reply to the "Why aren't you getting dimes?" thread

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
dudes cant even believe theres booty like that anymore?

And its a damn shame
But every now and then you see one that makes you believe again.  I was at a famers' market in L.A. this weekend and saw a girl with a butt that was pretty close to this one.  And there's no way it was fake because this girl couldn't have been any more than 16.  I was with my 5 year old son and surrounded by other parents with their young kids, so it took all my power not to just keep staring at her.  I still felt a little dirty about it . . . but not that dirty. 

Word?

eiko42.jpg

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
dudes cant even believe theres booty like that anymore?

And its a damn shame
But every now and then you see one that makes you believe again.  I was at a famers' market in L.A. this weekend and saw a girl with a butt that was pretty close to this one.  And there's no way it was fake because this girl couldn't have been any more than 16.  I was with my 5 year old son and surrounded by other parents with their young kids, so it took all my power not to just keep staring at her.  I still felt a little dirty about it . . . but not that dirty. 

Word?

eiko42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom