share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

Was at a highschool party once with a bunch of my homies & **** was POPPING.

Right before it got raided I was dancing with some chick & she ended up coming back with me.

I was like 15/16 so my girl cousin picked up my homies & I from said party.

On the way back to my homies house my cousin was all asking me about my girl & **** in front of this chick 
mean.gif

Girl didn't care though 
laugh.gif
 I even finessed her into giving me $10 for the hell of it.

We get back to my homies spot that we all kicked it at & he let me use his garage to smash (had a pool table in there).

I knew my friends (like 6+ of them) were going to be outside the garage trying to listen so I was trying to put on a show.

Here's where **** goes south...

Way before the party one of my friends & I were looking to score some coke. Couldn't find none so we settled for crystal 
mean.gif

We sniffed a few fat lines each & were LIT. 

Thing about crystal is it makes your dong as dead as a door knob.

Fast forward to when I'm about to smash, my little man is DEAD ASLEEP. Can barely get a little chubby.

Girl was fine too, at least an 8/9.

I'm trying to work with what I got & I know I'm not giving her my best but girl is WAILING my name & calling me "Daddy" all dat.

I was like wow, this girl must really be feeling me because I was basically hitting her with a button 
laugh.gif

Walked out the garage like

Even tried to finesse the locomotive for my guys but she wasn't having it.

Told me she wanted to hang out again so we exchanged numbers & I changed my number within a week because I was so ashamed of my performance.

Last edited:
:lol: you sound just like my friends in high school. Casually doing whatever drug you can find and being savages. We ran a train on a girl who started at my job back then. It was her first week in mn from Pennsylvania. Well she only lasted four days before we ran a train and ran her back home with her dad or something :lol: she just never showed up to work again.

I be pretending like I moved on some G ****, idfwu, I don't speak to her or of her blah blah blah, but on the real, I miss and love that woman. I wish she'd stop playin, and I know if she relaxed and gave me her trust, we'd be amazing together. Back to the regularly scheduling yambing, just had to let that out.

In 6th grade I spent the night at my friends house. His sister was hella bad and she was out of town.
We slept in his game room because his house big as ****. I got up in the middle of the night to piss, and his sisters room was right next to the bathroom. I went in her room and I guess she didn't clean before she left because she had panties and bra's all in the floor.
i picked up a pair of panties and smelled them.

**** stain. Didn't eem see it :smh:

:rofl: did you get it on your finger :rofl:

I want to tell her I love her but idk what's stopping me. tabi Bonney's "Nuthin' But A Hero" makes me think of her and smile.

Last edited:
So my Puerto Rican friend... She was naked a lot.... I'd be sleeping on the couch the middle of the night, and she'd walking in buck naked... And wake up and she'd be like, you looking at me... I'm just like, yup... That'd happen 4 nights a week, never got old...

One morning, I'm getting ready for work, and she gets home from partying all night... I'm walking out the door, and she hollas to come in her room... When I get in there, she's just wearing a fishnet bodysuit... Asked if it looked... I stuttered and went to catch my ride like I hit slapped on the face with a million dollar bill...

As I said... Her boyfriend was in jail for armed assault... But his family had money, and she was such a bad *****, that as long as she wrote him and sent pics (that I took :lol:), his mom would pay her rent... This chick had her hustle game running a hundred, and I couldn't be mad... Even the hoeing was so impressive, while I disapproved, still impressive :lol:...

Anyways, this dudes mom would just randomly show up at times, and let herself in... She a da Hemi though, so you could always here this ***** coming... Which was quite handy :lol:... There was times I had to literly run out the back door and missed by seconds... I had amazing intuition those times, impressed with myself :lol:....

I miss that chick... That was a fun few months... Some of my favorite, crazy times..She was an awesome girl with a huge heart... Stick with a grimey mind :lol:... She was one of those girls who never had a fair chance with her childhood that I'm not getting into... Damn shame...

She was... She helped me out when I truly needed the help... A true friend...

We lost contact for a while, as **** goes... But I knew she was doing good... Then one day, I'm walking to work and she runs across the street and jumps in my arms and gives me a giant hug... I had to catch her by her booty :lol:... Told me she was working at the store just up the street and we talked for a minute... She didn't have a phone at the moment... We both has to go to work... I went in that store probably 6 times in 2 weeks trying to "bump" into her and ask her out...

She died on day 12 of those two weeks... And now I got a few tears...

Any more update after that? Did you attend her funeral? Did her baby daddy go? Her family?

Damn man :frown:  . Not trying to get in your personal business but whatever happened to the guy that was locked up.

He was out for like 2 months... Went right back in for some dumb ****... In there for years now... She was happy when that happened...

I don't do funerals, so I didn't go... She didn't really have close family, maybe why we got together easy enough... Lots of close friends tho... That's real family anyways... Couple of her close friends have come into my work since,abd I've given them big hugs...

Google noyes Street fire...

There's a memorial to them on the side of my work... Always see her name there...

Back
Top Bottom