share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

Damn bruh poor guinea pig 
mean.gif

Well guys think I stooped to my lowest point

Yesterday went to a Sex Anonymous meeting hoping to scoop up yambs. Outcome was way off than expected, won't be doing that again :lol:

When I was in high school sometimes I used to jerk off right in class. I would fantasize about a girl and then rub my jeans against the top of the desk until I busted  a nut. I would walk around the whole rest of the day with jizz stained jeans and just let my jacket cover the mess. 

When I was in high school sometimes I used to jerk off right in class. I would fantasize about a girl and then rub my jeans against the top of the desk until I busted  a nut. I would walk around the whole rest of the day with jizz stained jeans and just let my jacket cover the mess. 

Noble attempt, but this never happened.

ikC5FAlIryGbY.gif

Gotta be tales of the duck,I refuse to believe this although this type of thing happened once back in HS :lol:

ikC5FAlIryGbY.gif

Gotta be tales of the duck,I refuse to believe this although this type of thing happened once back in HS
laugh.gif
Lol that's the funny part, it's so crazy that none of my friends believe when I tell them. I didn't really think much of it at the time, but thinking back at it now it's the most pathetic, disgusting, embarrassing thing I've ever done. I did it around 5-10 times in high school and I wish I was making it up.  

I believe him, there was this dude that did that in one of my college classes. Thought it was a one time thing but he did it every class and would look at chicks but cracks while doing it. I switched classes cause I thought any dude crazy enough to do that in class is crazy enough to shoot it up. Before I left the class laughed at him and started calling him names, I said that's my que to leave.

Ight well I had this brilliant idea, where would be the best spot for me to get some yambs. Then it hit me, go to Sex Anonymous, guaranteed freaks in there, no way I'm leaving yambless. Boom looked up a couple of address, went to the one in Manhattan. So I'm in there, I look around I see a couple of people around the age 35 -40. So I'm like cool, maybe some more people will come through. Few more people come and its majority just a bunch of dudes and 5 women. So I'm looking at the women and only 1 female was my type, rest was old, overweight. So we introduce ourselves and everything and people start telling their stories. Mannnn some freaky *** people in NY, made me feel real uncomfortable. So finally i hear the 1 female that's actually attractive in the room. So this is where everything went left for me, she had Hep C, then said she was a lesbian. Man I never been so damn disappointed in my life, not to mention, I had like 30 mins left being uncomfortable hearing people freaky *** stories. Long story short Sex Anonymous is no place looking yambs.

I believe him, there was this dude that did that in one of my college classes. Thought it was a one time thing but he did it every class and would look at chicks but cracks while doing it. I switched classes cause I thought any dude crazy enough to do that in class is crazy enough to shoot it up. Before I left the class laughed at him and started calling him names, I said that's my que to leave.

I commend you on your intelligence, and common sense. 8)

Well damn :rofl: :x.

The one time I remember was with some ginger kid that used to sit at the back of History class. He had his textbook up so you couldn't really see what was up but it looked suspicious as hell so our teacher walked up to him and was speechless. You can imagine the classes collective reaction when everyone caught on :rofl:. She brought his *** out of the class and that was the last I remember of him in that particular class. He ended up switching schools a few weeks later unsurprisingly :lol:. I still cant get over that though,like your self control levels do not compute at all :lol:

Ight well I had this brilliant idea, where would be the best spot for me to get some yambs. Then it hit me, go to Sex Anonymous, guaranteed freaks in there, no way I'm leaving yambless. Boom looked up a couple of address, went to the one in Manhattan. So I'm in there, I look around I see a couple of people around the age 35 -40. So I'm like cool, maybe some more people will come through. Few more people come and its majority just a bunch of dudes and 5 women. So I'm looking at the women and only 1 female was my type, rest was old, overweight. So we introduce ourselves and everything and people start telling their stories. Mannnn some freaky *** people in NY, made me feel real uncomfortable. So finally i hear the 1 female that's actually attractive in the room. So this is where everything went left for me, she had Hep C, then said she was a lesbian. Man I never been so damn disappointed in my life, not to mention, I had like 30 mins left being uncomfortable hearing people freaky *** stories. Long story short Sex Anonymous is no place looking yambs.

ol jessie pinkman scumbag here :lol:

nah fam, you're quitting too soon. you gotta hit up the other locations

In 6th grade I spent the night at my friends house. His sister was hella bad and she was out of town.
We slept in his game room because his house big as ****. I got up in the middle of the night to piss, and his sisters room was right next to the bathroom. I went in her room and I guess she didn't clean before she left because she had panties and bra's all in the floor.
i picked up a pair of panties and smelled them.

**** stain. Didn't eem see it mean.gif

Speaking about panties...

This has been one of my darkest closest kept secrets and I thought I would never share this with anyone.
But due to the last panty post , I realized I may not be so weird/alone in this after all.
So here goes:

I remember when I had my oneitus back in 2012 that I was absolutely crazy about.
She was the usual popular high school girl that I would never get a chance with.

One day I came up with this great idea.
I sat in my car watching her house from a distance.
I knew she was going to a birthday party cause she updated it on her FB.

After 2 hours of waiting, the door opened and she finally left the house.
That's when I made my move.

You should know that prior before I made my way to her house , I slid back into my old boyscouts uniform from summer camp.
It still fit cause I never grew taller since I was still a 5'6 manlet.
It had the buttons and everything so it looked real official.

Anyways I opened the back of my car, took out a bucket, mop, some sponges, and detergents and made my way to her house.

I rang on her doorbell and her mom opened.
"Good day m'am, I'm from the helping hand organization, we do nonprofit chores for the elderly and those who can use a hand.
Completely free of charge.
So is there anything I can clean for you?"

I saw her facial expression going from thinking I was another Jehovah witness, to her eyes brightening up when I mentioned doing chores free of charge.

She gladly showed me the way in and told me I could clean the bathroom and mop the floors upstairs.
She stayed below to watch some tv show.

Now I finally made it.
I was inside my oneitus room and after some searching around, I found her bedroom with pictures of her and her friends on the wall.
The excitement and adrenaline rush made my heart pump.
My testosterone was literally going through the roof.
After some searching around, I finally found what I was looking for.
Her dirty laundry basket!
I can't recall exactly what happened, but I remember myself diving in there head first like a man grasping for air.

The sweet yet musky smell of her dirty thongs were beyond ecstatic.
I held one against my nose and licked the stains while I furiously masturbated with a pair of zebra printed lace underwear.
I came in seconds!

After that I freaked out worrying what would happen if I got caught.
Can you imagine if her mom, or even worse, my oneitus saw me ejaculating on her panties?

I quickly threw the cum stained zebra panties back in the basket and cleaned up the rest of the floors as fast as I could.
But before I made my way out, I made sure to grab 3 of the most stained panties I could find and hid them in my pocket.

I still have them today, kept closely in a shoe box under my bed.
And even though the smell has fainted over the last 3 years, i still use it like an oxygen mask the times I wanna reward myself after a long no fap, before the process starts over again.
Smelling her sweet musky *****, knowing her juices were on those thongs.
Seriously the best experience ever.

Cliffs:
Obsessed with one girl.
Put on old boyscout costume.
Offered her mom free cleaning service when she left the house.
Got into her room and found her dirty underwear.
Smelled it hard and came on her zebra panties.
Took a pair of underwear home and still have them to this day.

Back
Top Bottom