Share Your Negative Air Jordan Experiences Post. Vol Molded Cav IV's

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

%#%!!! ??

2yvjb83.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Chris316

The best reason for me at least to give up on Jordans. Quality is becoming horrible.
30t6p3b.gif

yes i agree. i dont even buy the new retros anymore.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Nothing other than dipsetkid44 ripped me off and won't answer emails to return my money. I shouldn't have trusted a kid named dipsetkid44 but his account was old and dipstet was still cool. Whatever I am going to put his name on my sig just to get it out there when i am by a computer. His real name is Joseph Martin. So don't pay a bill from Jo Martin on PayPal if you ever get one.

more info on this 
nerd.gif

I had a huge water stain on my black infrared 6's - the whole toebox on the left shoe was stained. The funny thing was, the box or the white infrared were not damaged at all. Bought them online from FNL, returned it back in store, and luckily the store manager were able to track down a replacement for me. He also threw in some ping pong balls, but I think they were giving them out for free 
grin.gif

Thought I had a picture on my iPhone - have to check my backups when I get home.

lol im dumb i saw molded in the title and I thought he got like molds for the ivs or sumtin lol

Does getting the rising sun innersoles in the rising sun 12's AFTER the innersoles were recalled count? If I was Japanese I would have been pissed!

PS. It was a mom and pop shop and they just put the new innersoles into the boxes and never removed the old ones.

You guys are funny. On an assembly line you dont think there are going to be defects? You guys think every single shoe is checked before shipping out, those kids are cranking them out by the dozens, they leave it up to someone else to spot check their work. MJ is not there looking at the final product and he wont care if 2 or 50 of you stop buying his shoes. Poo happens, at the end of the day it is human error. Play the lottery, out of 10s of thousands they made you get the messed up ones. Take the L. Back in 99 one of my white IVs had the flight tag stitched upside down, but in 99 there were shoes still in store to swap with so I was good, none of this sellout nonsense that you kids created.

My Cavs IV's came w/ a pre popped air bubble. I promptly returned them to the next closest store for a even swap, and I'll admit I never check my kicks when I buy from the store. But the quality issues with recent JB releases is downright embarrassing to the brand and they need to step it up, although I doubt they will.

Back
Top Bottom