Shattered backboard 1 legit check

They were released for the Quai 54/ 30th Jordan anniversary in Paris. Few pairs already on the local Craigslist going for the same price if not more than the Royals

They were released for the Quai 54/ 30th Jordan anniversary in Paris. Few pairs already on the local Craigslist going for the same price if not more than the Royals
I believe if these were a franch release or something to that effect they would have a us size sticker or usd. I'm no expert on these or foreign pairs but I would guess they are fake.

I believe if these were a franch release or something to that effect they would have a us size sticker or usd. I'm no expert on these or foreign pairs but I would guess they are fake.
To my knowledge, EU pairs don't come with US size sticker nor RRP tag on the boxes.

To my knowledge, EU pairs don't come with US size sticker nor RRP tag on the boxes.
They do come with a US size sticker (I Looked on my bred 1s) however you're right I don't have the RRP tag. Don't think these would be different and can't really see it on the pictures on our local craigslist

its too bad you guys cant SEE theres a sticker on the lid from a Retailer .. these are legit

its too bad you guys cant SEE theres a sticker on the lid from a Retailer .. these are legit
True because a sticker can't be faked. No way no how. Receipts either. It comes with a receipt and a sticker your good to go. Come on man don't bring the thread back to point out a sticker that means NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom