Shawn Kemp sig's

had reignman ii's back in high school. folks couldnt afford J's so it was the next best thing since it also had a premium leather rand what wrapped around the shoe. hexalite cusioning was superb at that time. hope this gets retro'd too

had reignman ii's back in high school. folks couldnt afford J's so it was the next best thing since it also had a premium leather rand what wrapped around the shoe. hexalite cusioning was superb at that time. hope this gets retro'd too

Does anyone know the real reason why Reebok doesn't retro some of their classic basketball sneakers? I mean they used to be a clear cut #2 behind Nike in the 90's, everyone was rocking reeboks. Why not retro some of these shoes? SMH

Does anyone know the real reason why Reebok doesn't retro some of their classic basketball sneakers? I mean they used to be a clear cut #2 behind Nike in the 90's, everyone was rocking reeboks. Why not retro some of these shoes? SMH

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

IMO its because of their success with zigtec. They're so focused on making the next bug thing that they don't want to look back into the past (no matter how much money it would bring them
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

IMO its because of their success with zigtec. They're so focused on making the next bug thing that they don't want to look back into the past (no matter how much money it would bring them
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by Slacker83

a5d262f4a037a3f0d21e67c158db4e2807908ed4.jpg

This shoe was so comfortable.  I remember I picked up a pair at Sportmart for like $39.99.

-J-
Someone please remind me of the name of this shoe? I played in the all black colorway in my summer league in 97, I'd love to find a pair.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by Slacker83

a5d262f4a037a3f0d21e67c158db4e2807908ed4.jpg

This shoe was so comfortable.  I remember I picked up a pair at Sportmart for like $39.99.

-J-
Someone please remind me of the name of this shoe? I played in the all black colorway in my summer league in 97, I'd love to find a pair.

^Reigmans? i remember coppin these from Footaction way back, only to have them stolen the next day/1st time wearing um...cried like a little B
laugh.gif

^Reigmans? i remember coppin these from Footaction way back, only to have them stolen the next day/1st time wearing um...cried like a little B
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom