shawn marion? what happen to this boy

man did the suns make him. what happen to this dude? fell off big time. cant even make 3's no more. dude only made 8 3's the entire year! he needs togo back to phoenix for the mid level.

No D'Antoni & No Nash...combined with an inflated sense of self-worth.... all that ='s is [gunna] BASURA [/gunna]

He's not playing with this guy anymore
steve_nash1jpg.jpeg

How do you guys explain his play before Nash?

The 21 and 10 season, how bout him shooting the 3 ball the best in his career without Nash and D'Antoni?

My take is it's a bit of Nash and D'Antoni gone, and the fact he's now 30.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The 21 and 10 season, how bout him shooting the 3 ball the best in his career without Nash and D'Antoni?

yeah thats what i'm wondering. i dont see how you can go from bein a decent 3 point shooter to a way below average one. he had kidd before nash but he hadwade in miami and wades a pretty good playmaker. not as good as kidd or nash but still he dish the rock. if 30 is aging then kobe better watch out
roll.gif

He can't create his own shot with the help o a diminutive crafty white point guard by the name of Nash.

He still plays good defense.

Marion needs someone to create shots for him!! Even in the suns heydays he just fed of others creativity, plus he was the third scoring option with the suns.Now he's expected to carry the the raptors with bosh.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Marion needs someone to create shots for him!! Even in the suns heydays he just fed of others creativity, plus he was the third scoring option with the suns.Now he's expected to carry the the raptors with bosh.
laugh.gif

Before Nash came in he played with Marbury....back when Marbury was averaging 20 and 8 every year

Not saying Marbury made him or anything, but he's always had a decent PG playing with him

Age may be a slight factor...he uses a lot of athletism and that declines with age, and he always had an ugly shot

what happened?
he got traded to miami....
when he got to miami, his career ended,
now hes in toronto, still not going to be the same though....

Looks like he's a product of the system...but if anybody on that Suns roster would excel with OR without Nash I thought it would be Marion
ohwell.gif

Sad. This dude thought he was some hot stuff, now he's trash. If I'm not mistaken, he's a free agent this summer.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

EXACTLY....people forget he put up #'s when steph was the pg.

also he's in the east where there's fewer possessions.

Back
Top Bottom