SHAWTY LO HAS DIED

Sad news he was only 40, so young and thinking about the family left behind
tired.gif
 RIP

Became a fan with his gucci tape guapaholics...me and my crew was huge with car audio and 100 thousand still to this day has one of the biggest drops if you got the boxes tuned to 32hz..always peeped his music this sucks..last week I watched all his jordan tower vids they been doing...sad man

**** his music.  This is a real street legend right here.  Dude name was ringing in the streets before TI even touched a mic and before Ludacris was even known as Chris lover lover.  The whole westside gon be on fire for this *****.  His funeral is going have that MMG 4th of july **** looking like a small BBQ get together. 

RIP to the legend Carlos aka Lo.  A real westside representer.  

Dey Know still bumps to this day. But I did hate Shawty Lo when he was beefing with TI.

RIP doh. "Big up.....to all my haters!"

RIP man. Only song I knew from him but this used to be my ****.

Man this used to be my joint back in the day, still remember being drunk at a cookout at the park, and starting to jogs laps around that joint hitting Lo's running man dance.

I would have felt like an idiot, but like 12 other dudes were behind me acting the fool too, good times :lol:

R.I.P to gawd.....

View media item 2174253

And they all young....18 and under...what?:lol:  

They know stayed on repeat when it first came out, but these lyrics are sus.

You must've completely missed the drug references to 18 (18k)

You the type of dude to be lost when Jeezy says he's "Mr. 17.5"

:rofl:

Got em for the L.O. = Low

Below "market price". Sheesh mane :lol:

**** his music.  This is a real street legend right here.  Dude name was ringing in the streets before TI even touched a mic and before Ludacris was even known as Chris lover lover.  The whole westside gon be on fire for this *****.  His funeral is going have that MMG 4th of july **** looking like a small BBQ get together. 

RIP to the legend Carlos aka Lo.  A real westside representer.  

Real talk. Clifford on IG paying respects talking bout "our" neighborhood but was just watching a recent interview & Lo said dude was still hating. Hate when some sucker ***** gets some shine on dudes who were really out here doing their thing.

Real talk. Clifford on IG paying respects talking bout "our" neighborhood but was just watching a recent interview & Lo said dude was still hating. Hate when some sucker ***** gets some shine on dudes who were really out here doing their thing.

I mean you cant expect a man to speak bad on the dead. thats bad karma so Cliff was gonna show his respects even if he still feels slighted at LO.

Its only right.

Bankhead gotta be on fire right now. Hope everyone turns up (safely) in remembrance of the homie

Someone school me on shawty lo.

I didnt know how connected dude was.

I thot he only had 3 songs.

And lifetime supply of black ice.

Last edited:
Got no wife but the white be my girlfriend, **** used to thump in my boys blazer back in the day when times were a lot simpler. 

Dey know was the summer anthem too..

RIP.  

Condolences to his family. 

You must've completely missed the drug references to 18 (18k)

You the type of dude to be lost when Jeezy says he's "Mr. 17.5"

:rofl:

Got em for the L.O. = Low

Below "market price". Sheesh mane :lol:
Oh, yea I missed that.....I only look for subtle drug references when I listen to rappers like Pusha T and Juelz...in all fairness I just assumed he was your average dumb southern rapper.

Apologies. 

Subtle and Juelz Santana???

:rofl: :rofl:

I was bumping units in the city earlier, the beats on that joint were so smooth. 100,000 is a classic intro song, might I add. One of the few rap albums i bought in the 2000s.

Bumping "that's shawto lo" when I had the 96 audi with two 12" in the trunk :x :x :smh: :smh: :pimp: :pimp:

Dude wasn't a lyrical mastermind or a punchline king or anything, but son was hella smooth on that track and knew how to make hits.

also interested in what he was doing to crash like that

not that it changes any of the condolences

but damn that boy car was ****** up

rip tho

interested to know what the legend of LO was prior to the music that everyone keeps bringing up...as someone who was learning how to walk at that time

RIP L-O

was he drunk?

also interested in what he was doing to crash like that

not that it changes any of the condolences

but damn that boy car was ****** up

rip tho

interested to know what the legend of LO was prior to the music that everyone keeps bringing up...as someone who was learning how to walk at that time

His ig vids right before the crash show him in the strip club with a cup of something in his hand....ima take a guess. R.I.P either way

Was just listening to Dunn Dunn / Dey Know a couple days ago 
mean.gif

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the crash...

vokxhuxffhpsejx7aveq.gif

TI has every right to pay his respects to another ATL native. If Jay or Nas died I'd feel no type of way for either party giving condolence either.
Dey Know still bumps to this day. But I did hate Shawty Lo when he was beefing with TI.

RIP doh. "Big up.....to all my haters!"
Say you from the westsssiiiiddeeee, GOT DAMN! Must be two sidessssss!"

TI slaughtered him in Whats up Whats Happenin tho, that one line in Dunn Dunn was fire regardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom