Shawty Lo- They Know Appreciation

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Its appreciated, but its been out since summer. His new iish is Dun Dun It All. "They call me Dun Dunn, I dun dunn it all. The cars, dun drove em all. The B's dun effed all."

that's from summer too.

and 'preciate the love ya'll
U right but heads is just catchin wind of this, so.... Did his album drop on the 15th?

I just want to drop in an express my extreme love for this track. It's just so completely bonkers.
smh.gif

This song is my first "ringback" ever in life (might be my last). I want everyone to hear that joint at least once a day, you need to, it's goodfor the soul.

pimp.gif

BIG UP!!!! To all my haaaaaateeeeeerssss.

With that beat its kinda hard not to listen to a dude from D4L. Him and Gucci are my favorite rappers that rap about nothing

I love this song! Jeezy's verse is the truth! But can I just say how horrible Wayne's verse is on it. I pray that verse wasn't made for the'They Know' beat. I didn't know anyone could sound bad on that beat (hell, even Plies sounds good on it), but Wayne pulls it off.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

young dr0 wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

Its appreciated, but its been out since summer. His new iish is Dun Dun It All. "They call
me Dun Dunn, I dun dunn it all. The cars, dun drove em all. The B's dun effed all."

that's from summer too.

and 'preciate the love ya'll

U right but heads is just catchin wind of this, so.... Did his album drop on the 15th?

nah couldn't have dropped. i woulda had it in my hands by now. aint heard nothing since Guapoholics dropped

laugh.gif
... i just think him saying Acapello is fully as hell.

I can't front this song is appreciated. At first i was skeptical but it grew it me. The remix is sick

Wow. I hate this song. Beat is decent but I don't like Shawty Lo's voice at all on this track. On some fake++** Jeezy type@#%%.

indifferent.gif
at Wayne with that T-Pain shh...the verse was actually OK to...

what Plies day 'got a lotta hatas, even more shoes'
laugh.gif
that wasslick

"Red wheels on the coupe, Life Saaavors,
Hit the club with 20 broads like Flaaavor"

"Put me anywhere, me realest N' in the room"

"Feet hangin out the window jock my shoe game,
Cuz all my kicks fly, like Liu Kang...HAHA!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too many quotables...song is what that is.

EDIT: Man I just listened to this #$## again and ya'll crazy talkin bout Wayne's verse was horrible. Yeah he said some ridiculous #$## but the voice box and way he rode the beat made his verse
pimp.gif
to me.

"Like a white person, with blue veins"
laugh.gif
:smh:
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

Yea, they just got finished playin' this in the lil' eatin' spot at my school. _'s was WILDIN'!
laugh.gif
Cats was strollin' thru theaisleways, everybody was loungin' on top of the booths dancing. I'm gonna miss all this next year
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Dam, I love going to an HBCU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is my alarm to wake me up in the morning.

Dey Know!

Wayne needs to jump off a cliff with that verse.

Back
Top Bottom