She Asked For It, She Got It, He Took It

why does she have bags on her feet tho
laugh.gif
She's a professional dumpster diver breh...she wears the bags on here feet so she can go full bore and just stand in the dumpster lookin for treasure. Otherwise she'd do the amateur lean over and sift through the top layer technique. Much less effective.

Somebody need to post a yao ming gif when shaq pushed hiim and he went down in sections LOL

She's a professional dumpster diver breh...she wears the bags on here feet so she can go full bore and just stand in the dumpster lookin for treasure. Otherwise she'd do the amateur lean over and sift through the top layer technique. Much less effective.

Mind blown.

It's good she has the plastic bags, covers space in between toes for elite hydrodynamic. And the meth glove is for superior grip on wet objects due to sitting in the garbage over a period of time. Staying in Newark a long time i have seen my fair share of professional dumpster divers. It's a beautiful thing once you learn the art and technique.

this was too confident a statement not to have come specifically from experience

this was too confident a statement not to have come specifically from experience
Lmao
When I read that I did the Alonzo gif cuz I didn't give it any thought. Then i really imagined myself doing that and said son must be living in those dumpsters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom