Shea Davis discography?

Can someone list all his mixtapes and albums?: I heard his first joint is literally a classic and highly sought after Uptown.

Put me on.

Also if someone could tell me what kinda camera Smack was using when he shot Gun Go Blat? The imagery was quite exquisite.

Can someone list all his mixtapes and albums?: I heard his first joint is literally a classic and highly sought after Uptown.

Put me on.

Also if someone could tell me what kinda camera Smack was using when he shot Gun Go Blat? The imagery was quite exquisite.

roll.gif

I had a SMACK where he was murked then started walking around as an angel in a white Champion hoodie. The vid was straight comedy

I had a SMACK where he was murked then started walking around as an angel in a white Champion hoodie. The vid was straight comedy

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

eek.gif
Link?

eek.gif
Link?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

eek.gif
Link?
roll.gif
roll.gif
"my kids lookin at the screen, screamin 'BANG BANG'" video was Killa Season status.

eek.gif
Link?
roll.gif
roll.gif
"my kids lookin at the screen, screamin 'BANG BANG'" video was Killa Season status.

LOL... SHEA DAVIS IS COMEDY... my homie been making some moves with Shea thinking he gonna blow

Originally Posted by Slim

eek.gif
Link?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish I remember the name of the track
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

LOL... SHEA DAVIS IS COMEDY... my homie been making some moves with Shea thinking he gonna blow

Back
Top Bottom