shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I've lost all respect for hov, dude really turned his back on his son....

After all the tracks he dropped about his pops, he goes and does this. As if throwing money at the situation makes it all better......

What a scumbag. I dunno how cats can respect this guy......Pathetic.
Excuse me not knowing the back story, but what are you talking about?

it's already been disproven (by me at that) but anyways, Shenelle Scott supposedly had a baby by Jay-Z and got paid off to go hide in Trinidad.
Since the story broke however Shenelle Scott herself has said it isn't Jay-Z's baby and that it was some music producers (Benny Boom I believe). 

So that's the story. Originally when it came to my attention and saw the kids pics it definitely looked like Hov's. But if chick says it's not his it's not his.

I mean why would you lie about having someone's baby? Right? Right?

If you truly believe in your heart babies cannot possible be born with a full set of hair or that if one of your parents is dark as hell and the other is fair skinned the only logical out come is a dark baby as If you were mixing up a smoothie, then you are far too ignorant to even get into a discussion with you, I said this once and I say it again, I do newborn photography often and seen many parents of different complexions come by with their babies and I've seen some dark parents birth very light skin newborns, come a year later and that baby has gotten much darker, do you know your complexion is also affected by the amount of sunlight??...I was very dark as a kid when I lived back home in Colombia, within 3 years of living in the USA and gone through some winters my complexion changed dramatically....dudes acting like this baby is going to remain with this complexion for the rest of her life....B is fair skinned, Jay is dark but not theeee darkest, baby took after mom...what's the big deal?

Originally Posted by dakid23

30t6p3b.gif
 at these NT dudes. They hate for Blacks is strong on NT.
Ksteezy I'm coming to NYC in April, my girl and I want to take some pictures. Maybe we can link up?

NT discount? 
happy.gif

Shoot me a PM, of course I'll look out fr you.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I pray this is a troll post. 
Both of my girls were born with heads full of hair, and it was straight for six months.

So of all the response I've yet to see someone SHOW me!  You all are just telling me.  Pics?

From the responses it appears I could be mistaken, however I would still like to see the proof.

It's not like I have a ton of experience with babies but I was under the impression that humans are not
born with full heads of hair.  Additionally, the hair looks nothing like that of a black person.  Most black babies I have seen have
curls, at least some resemblance of curls. 
Do you think people are just lying to make you look wrong? You want people to start posting their kids or relatives as newborns?
laugh.gif

Babies can be born with hair. Just google it if you don't believe us.

F it...this was me at birth. 
2e5mp12.jpg

I look nothing like that anymore.
laugh.gif

I'm darker, and my hair is curly.

IMO I think the kid's nose and upper lip is similar to hovs. & for anyone that doesn't think that's B and Jay's baby because of skin and #!#*, isn't B mixed? Nonetheless, cute kid. I'm happy for them.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Show me a black baby with hair that straight.

Show me a 1 month old with that much hair.
I pray this is a troll post. 
Both of my girls were born with heads full of hair, and it was straight for six months.

So of all the response I've yet to see someone SHOW me!  You all are just telling me.  Pics?

From the responses it appears I could be mistaken, however I would still like to see the proof.

It's not like I have a ton of experience with babies but I was under the impression that humans are not
born with full heads of hair.  Additionally, the hair looks nothing like that of a black person.  Most black babies I have seen have
curls, at least some resemblance of curls. 
Fam it's not that serious.... This guy really doesn't want the little girl to be their kid.

This thread is really bringing to light a lot of stupidity out of NTers...some of these responses are mind blowing ignorant man...

i wonder if she will be good looking, a ugly father and beautiful mother will most likely equal a cute girl....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Excuse me not knowing the back story, but what are you talking about?

it's already been disproven (by me at that) but anyways, Shenelle Scott supposedly had a baby by Jay-Z and got paid off to go hide in Trinidad.
Since the story broke however Shenelle Scott herself has said it isn't Jay-Z's baby and that it was some music producers (Benny Boom I believe). 

So that's the story. Originally when it came to my attention and saw the kids pics it definitely looked like Hov's. But if chick says it's not his it's not his.

I mean why would you lie about having someone's baby? Right? Right?

If you truly believe in your heart babies cannot possible be born with a full set of hair or that if one of your parents is dark as hell and the other is fair skinned the only logical out come is a dark baby as If you were mixing up a smoothie, then you are far too ignorant to even get into a discussion with you, I said this once and I say it again, I do newborn photography often and seen many parents of different complexions come by with their babies and I've seen some dark parents birth very light skin newborns, come a year later and that baby has gotten much darker, do you know your complexion is also affected by the amount of sunlight??...I was very dark as a kid when I lived back home in Colombia, within 3 years of living in the USA and gone through some winters my complexion changed dramatically....dudes acting like this baby is going to remain with this complexion for the rest of her life....B is fair skinned, Jay is dark but not theeee darkest, baby took after mom...what's the big deal?

when did I say they couldn't be born with a full set of hair or any of the other stuff you're talking about?

laugh.gif
 what are you talking about bruh? *looks around* are you talking to me bro? you must be confused. 

I'm talking about Jay-Z's supposed love child/son with Shenelle Scott (which they both deny), I don't know what in world you're talking about bruh.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Hell no, that baby doesn't look like either one of them. Straight hair? Plus I seen a bunch of women post birth and beyonce does NOT look like she just gave birth.

I call factory variant.

In all seriousness, have you ever had a baby?
Kids don't come out looking like anybody at first. In fact they all look the same, 
laugh.gif
. Newborns don't start resembling one parent or the other for quite a few months. They MIGHT have a nose, or some eyes that resemble yours early on but for the most part they're not going to look like one parent or the other for a little while.

Hov still a scumbag, deadbeat dad (not financially but as far as being there for his son). EDIT: <----oops, Guess it wasn't Hov's son (Shenelle Scott's kid) afterall.

In fact Steezy....this is what I said earlier in the thread when people thought it wasn't his daughter......
Steezy, you need to take a breather bro....
laugh.gif

I was talking about something else completely. 
roll.gif

EDIT: Okay nevermind lol....

This thread is really bringing to light a lot of stupidity out of NTers...some of these responses are mind blowing ignorant man...

Word to some of the dumb @@!% you say all the time.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by CherryRed

why don't you think it did?
The better question is why do u think that she (the baby) did? 
Because Beyonce was pregnant and gave birth? Type of dumb question is this? Did you ask your mom "why am I suppose to think I came out of you?"
Oh ok. I guess u right. 
indifferent.gif
. That may be their child but I still don't believe that that baby came out of her womb. Nothin adds up

+1

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Word to some of the dumb @@!% you say all the time.

Fam get off my back...this is like the 5th time I notice you quoting me with some slick %#++ and I have no damn clue who you are....block me, simple.

It's like you guys don't wana believe that they did not conceive that child the natural way. So naive it's sickening. I'm sure you guys can explain her stomach deflating, even if she did have a "Protective cushion" it would not deflate.
laugh.gif

Screen-shot-2011-10-11-at-8.59.00-AM-e1318338075179-520x321.png

Bro, it was her first interview preggo, maybe the network didn't think she was big enough and they agreed to enhance it with something, I'll believe that a million times over than having two people go through the trouble of faking a whole pregnancy to a public they could care less about.

she may not have been that far along at the time and used whatever not necessarily a protective cushion

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It's like you guys don't wana believe that they did not conceive that child the natural way. So naive it's sickening. I'm sure you guys can explain her stomach deflating, even if she did have a "Protective cushion" it would not deflate.
laugh.gif

I already explain this earlier tho

Bro, it was her first interview preggo, maybe the network didn't think she was big enough and they agreed to enhance it with something, I'll believe that a million times over than having two people go through the trouble of faking a whole pregnancy to a public they could care less about.

She was "5-6 months" pregnant. That's far.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif

I already explain this earlier tho

That dont look right...

Ok, so it appears I was mistaken.  That's no reason for you to go hurling insults around as if you have never
been wrong before in your life.  Calm yourself bro.

Back
Top Bottom