shipping jordan box

does anyone know where i can buy the shipping boxes to double box my jordans? or what the dimensions are? thanks

does anyone know where i can buy the shipping boxes to double box my jordans? or what the dimensions are? thanks

Your best bet is a U-Haul store or possibly a UPS, Fed Ex store or even your local Post Office. Since Jordan boxes all vary, you should measure the box you want to double to insure it fits. Hope I helped.

Your best bet is a U-Haul store or possibly a UPS, Fed Ex store or even your local Post Office. Since Jordan boxes all vary, you should measure the box you want to double to insure it fits. Hope I helped.

Go to your post office and ask them. They have an actual "shoe box" size but not Jordan box friendly. They have a lot more sizes available and if it's under 70 pounds it's a flat rate. If not, go to ups or fedex like it was stated.

Go to your post office and ask them. They have an actual "shoe box" size but not Jordan box friendly. They have a lot more sizes available and if it's under 70 pounds it's a flat rate. If not, go to ups or fedex like it was stated.

I usually go to my local retail store and ask for box/boxes. I've seen people make a box fit in a priority box to save, but sometimes it get crushed. So if you don't want to buy a box to ship it to, i suggest make friends with someone who works at a store...

I usually go to my local retail store and ask for box/boxes. I've seen people make a box fit in a priority box to save, but sometimes it get crushed. So if you don't want to buy a box to ship it to, i suggest make friends with someone who works at a store...

thanks guys.. i was wondering if there were any online sites i can buy in bulk.. if not im just going to go to my local shipping store

thanks guys.. i was wondering if there were any online sites i can buy in bulk.. if not im just going to go to my local shipping store

I actually use 15x11x6 boxes and they work perfectly for sizes up to 11. I believe the 12-13 boxes are too snug.

Usually put a layer of bubble wrap around the Jordan box and it all fits in the box.

Here's a link to a 25 count bundle for $19.00 Not too bad...

http://www.esupplystore.c...Boxes-25ct_p_67-550.html

I order through my work's corporate account at with Staples, so I get a good discount on the bundles.

Back
Top Bottom