Shoe Display cases/shelves.

What does everyone use? I saw a kid with a nice display case and that made me curious as to what everyone else is using? I was going to build shelves in mycloset but I want something nice looking. I'm bored at work and just looking for some ideas.

jb1qgl.jpg

Ehh.. i just stuffed some shoes in there.. I keep taking the shoes out soo meh..

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

jb1qgl.jpg

Ehh.. i just stuffed some shoes in there.. I keep taking the shoes out soo meh..
I like that. Did you buy that somewhere? I'd probably need like 10 of those.

I wouldn't mind having a shoe display case like the one on 23isback.com under "release dates" display pic 2. That one is
pimp.gif
. Check it out.

babyJs23 wrote:
I wouldn't mind having a shoe display case like the one on 23isback.com under "release dates" display pic 2. That one is
pimp.gif
. Check it out.

Nice "subliminal" plug.

Originally Posted by punisha15

babyJs23 wrote:

pimp.gif
. Check it out.

Nice "subliminal" plug.

love your avatar
pimp.gif

I got the same display case, its 60 USD and 40 Euro in Europe, from IKEA
I've seen pics of other peoples collections in those before to.
Peopl can be very creative when it comes to these displays... I've seen them completely stuff full with a whole collection of shoes in all differentangles, I don't have the picture anymore, maybe somebody does... You could put a jerseys in the back, matching shoes in the front, possibilities areendless
happy.gif

i got the jordan display rack like the ones in front of foot locker. they normally have to send them back to nike, but i just lucked out.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

pimp.gif
. Check it out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by punisha15

babyJs23 wrote:
pimp.gif
. Check it out.

Nice "subliminal" plug.

I wouldn't mind plugging that girl in your avatar.

^^^
pimp.gif
, i think the one with the 2-3 is alittle OD if you ask me. i just keep mine in boxes.

That griffey set up is sick. Where'd you get the Jackie Robinson joints? I've been looking for those. I love that Nike case, I'm guessing that camefrom a store's display or something?

That griffey set up is sick. Where'd you get the Jackie Robinson joints? I've been looking for those. I love that Nike case, I'm guessing that camefrom a store's display or something?

I work at Foot and take the occasional old display case home but for the most part just stack em on shelves (until I have a house of my own and enough space todo a proper display)

Back
Top Bottom