Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Nike is giving that garden craft marker great business.DIY infrareds all around.
laugh.gif

Hideout

perf leather pack - toki and dunk high
aina chukka - black and stone CWs - i guess it's not selling well. The stone cw were already available since feb/mar iirc

Also available in shoe salon

Originally Posted by warped

Hideout

perf leather pack - toki and dunk high
aina chukka - black and stone CWs - i guess it's not selling well. The stone cw were already available since feb/mar iirc

Also available in shoe salon
sir how much are toki and dunk high?

^ i think i saw the neptune blue presto on display in ss moa yesterday. Didnt see the pricetag though

I already bought the black striped colored white presto at Park G4 today, their the same price at 3995 with shoe salon

looks dope!!!

Originally Posted by blinque

I already bought the black striped colored white presto at Park G4 today, their the same price at 3995 with shoe salon

looks dope!!!

took me long to decide on either getting this or the neptune blue prestos as both cws are really good. sales rep was insisting i get both
roll.gif
i opted for the blue prestos.

they're readily available in most SS, & Stadium branches (haven't visited NP lately).

Originally Posted by revelation218

Going to manila next week, any SS branches that still have the White Varsity Red in sz 11-12?? TIA
SS Glorietta still have s11. and 11.5 of the White/V.Red VI as of today sir Rev.

Updates:
Nike Dunk Hi-East availabale at SS Glorietta
AM95 Slates and Comets are on sale (10% I think) at SS Glorietta.

HTH!

Originally Posted by jrb 5

Originally Posted by blinque

looks dope!!!

took me long to decide on either getting this or the neptune blue prestos as both cws are really good. sales rep was insisting i get both
roll.gif
i opted for the blue prestos.

they're readily available in most SS, & Stadium branches (haven't visited NP lately).

I'll buy the neptune blue next, hope they release more colors and make the woven ones....presto FTW! =)

Back
Top Bottom