SHOES IN DA CLUB??? WHAT YALL STEPPIN OUT IN??

Hey NT!! I havent been out clubbin lately. Never really was my thing. But since Im older now i think i might mingle a lil. What type of shoes are gettininto the club? Pics would be great but names and styles of shoes will be just as good. TY

Some nice loafers: Aldo, Steve Madden etc. Some clubs will let you in with sneakers. smh

sneaks forever. i dont care what the trends are. 9x out of 10 if i cant wear sneaks there i shouldnt be in that place anyway
ohwell.gif

i stepped out in some reflective croc 95's on sat

like i said in another thread...

if u can wear dress shoes to a club,its so that you can RUN comfy from the ugly fat $@%!...
ive learned,dress shoes = the $@%! u wanna pull...
sneakers = the $@%! u ended UP pullin

Originally Posted by Pmighty

sneaks forever. i dont care what the trends are. 9x out of 10 if i cant wear sneaks there i shouldnt be in that place anyway
ohwell.gif

lol im actually starting to think like this too...you can wear a nice pair of sneaks and still look presentable and not "goon" as some may describeyou
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hiram408

i tend to bring some "nice" beaters. they always get +**+@! up
mad.gif
Co-sign, I can't go to any place like the movies with my nice shoes; if I can't see my shoes' condition when I want to, I feel liketheir going to get dirty.

lol @ some of you dudes thinking you're gonna smash cuz of your shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

too many of you cats are trying to dress for everyone else but YOU.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

wheats

you never know whats gonna pop off
QFT. If you plan on postin up in the parking lot, be ready for whatever. i.e. Club Seven
smh.gif

clark speedsters.

no respectable DC club is letting you in with sneakers, unless you want to pay a premium.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

ohwell.gif

QFT. I really only wear 95s when I go out. And you can get in pretty much anywhere with them on in nyc.

Back
Top Bottom