Shoes you could have bought in store but now regret passing on?

Concords
frown.gif

I actually Copped the Coughdrops for 100 @ the nike outlet in Florida City, Flightposites Are still Avail

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

The air yeezys i was walking up the strip in harlem,ny and i stopped by house of hoops. like a normal human being, I simply asked a question i said yo yo yo yo son cause you gota spit that sneaker code lingo garbage just to recieve the info and come to find out they wer the yeezey in my mind i was like ohhh HOT GARBAGE at the time. Cause im into foamposites,airmax 95,90 97 jordans and other shoes and i was like who wears pink not me. but the sneaker grew on me and the price grew as well def regret it but o well

Huh?

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

pine foams, royal foams, bordeauxs 
eyes.gif

Edit: Pearl foams 
mad.gif

Can't find a decent price for any of these DS..
Taking Pines off my list, just got them in today for UNDER retail 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the raptors package back in the day... i remember looking at those and the copper and eggplant foams and i was like nah ill wait another week...... im still waitin smh

i also forgot to mention and bought the foams and ended up selling em for a little profit right after cause i was tight on cash... i regret that aswell with the new foam price raise

I ran the Champs in my mall and my FTA had multiple FSR of South Beaches.  Could've gotten my pair 30% off and others at retail if necessary.

I worked the day of the Banned 1 release and passed even though we had plenty in my size.

All-Star Lebron 3s in Houston, thought they were ugly.

Had connects for Concords at retail and passed.

Passed on Metallic Vs at FTL for 1/2 off in '06 and Flip IIIs in same store for 1/2 off in '07.

Just a few weeks ago, had BCIIIs in my store; could've got em for $65 but they weren't my size (could've even exchanged; hindsight is 20/20).

Before they got bought back in '05 I passed on Black/Red 13s and CG IVs at Oshmans like 4 months after RD.  Still smh'd that one.

The white/pine xiv retros that came out a few years ago, a spot by my house had them for $50 for a while.

Jordan 19's without the lace cover. the 19s had the best air system of any jordan in my opinion and the patent leather held up nice.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I ran the Champs in my mall and my FTA had multiple FSR of South Beaches.  Could've gotten my pair 30% off and others at retail if necessary.

I worked the day of the Banned 1 release and passed even though we had plenty in my size.

All-Star Lebron 3s in Houston, thought they were ugly.

Had connects for Concords at retail and passed.

Passed on Metallic Vs at FTL for 1/2 off in '06 and Flip IIIs in same store for 1/2 off in '07.

Just a few weeks ago, had BCIIIs in my store; could've got em for $65 but they weren't my size (could've even exchanged; hindsight is 20/20).

Before they got bought back in '05 I passed on Black/Red 13s and CG IVs at Oshmans like 4 months after RD.  Still smh'd that one.
Man *play worlds smallest violen* 
frown.gif

I stared at the cool greys xi but ended up passing. I missed too many shoes from 2004 and before since I was still in HS without a job and car

Back
Top Bottom