Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

Hi Everyone,
(Mods - Please remove if this in appropriate)

I started a thread on Jordan Brand, but wanted to extend a thanks to those on Nike Retro as well for the support over the years.

This is official news that Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com.

We look forward to providing years of great shoes and outstanding services.  If you have any questions or concerns, then feel free to post them here.  

I'll try my best to answer every one.

-bwalsh

Hi Everyone,

I started a thread on Jordan Brand, but wanted to extend a thanks to those on Nike Retro as well for the support over the years.

We look forward to providing years of great shoes and outstanding services.  If you have any questions or concerns, then feel free to post them here.  

-bwalsh

where's all the old FP1 stock at? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nah...but goodlooks on the info, i was just asking someone about this when they mentioned it.

where's all the old FP1 stock at? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nah...but goodlooks on the info, i was just asking someone about this when they mentioned it.

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

Hi Everyone,

-bwalsh
So what happens to  the old shoetrends?  Should we start ordering on the new site or the old?  Will orders from the old site still get honored?

Hi Everyone,

-bwalsh
So what happens to  the old shoetrends?  Should we start ordering on the new site or the old?  Will orders from the old site still get honored?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Hi Everyone,

-bwalsh
^^ WHAT HE SAID..AND WHY THE CHANGE.. SHOETRENDS WAS 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Hi Everyone,

-bwalsh
^^ WHAT HE SAID..AND WHY THE CHANGE.. SHOETRENDS WAS 
smokin.gif

Shoetrends has been long overdue for an update, and we decided to just go all out and expand the business with a brand new website.  
All orders from Shoetrends will be honored by either Shoetrends or Deadstockshoes.  We still have plenty of old product on Shoetrends, and you can honor their as you please.  However, all future products are going to be on Deadstockshoes.  We would have combined everything, but Shoetrends as way too much product and to update all those products with new pictures was a huge undertaking.  At the end of the day we are the same company, and have the same workers.

The big difference is the obvious update on the site, and type of products we will begin to carry.

As you can see we have streetwear brands coming in, and currently have The Hundreds x Garfield collaboration, Nixon Watches, Oakley Frogskins, and Ray-Bans.

All of our products will always be 100% authentic, and in DEADSTOCK condition.  TRUST.  

Thanks for all the comments.  @j_o_19, @sneakerst, @Mayhemgatz

Shoetrends has been long overdue for an update, and we decided to just go all out and expand the business with a brand new website.  
All orders from Shoetrends will be honored by either Shoetrends or Deadstockshoes.  We still have plenty of old product on Shoetrends, and you can honor their as you please.  However, all future products are going to be on Deadstockshoes.  We would have combined everything, but Shoetrends as way too much product and to update all those products with new pictures was a huge undertaking.  At the end of the day we are the same company, and have the same workers.

The big difference is the obvious update on the site, and type of products we will begin to carry.

As you can see we have streetwear brands coming in, and currently have The Hundreds x Garfield collaboration, Nixon Watches, Oakley Frogskins, and Ray-Bans.

All of our products will always be 100% authentic, and in DEADSTOCK condition.  TRUST.  

Thanks for all the comments.  @j_o_19, @sneakerst, @Mayhemgatz

i loved how simple and lowkey shoetrends was. this is just a disappointment to those that have been shopping with shoetrends the past 3+ years imo

i loved how simple and lowkey shoetrends was. this is just a disappointment to those that have been shopping with shoetrends the past 3+ years imo

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Agreed, but 3+ years 
laugh.gif
 try 10+ years.  I used to come to shoetrends back in 1998 to check out new shoes that were going to drop the following year and check out their great stock, Actually I used to make print outs of the site so I could look at the shoes between classes.  Change is not always good and shoe trends has a strong following, I know its just the name but sometimes a name is everything.  Anyhow, wish you guys luck and I'll be sure to check out the new site

Agreed, but 3+ years 
laugh.gif
 try 10+ years.  I used to come to shoetrends back in 1998 to check out new shoes that were going to drop the following year and check out their great stock, Actually I used to make print outs of the site so I could look at the shoes between classes.  Change is not always good and shoe trends has a strong following, I know its just the name but sometimes a name is everything.  Anyhow, wish you guys luck and I'll be sure to check out the new site

@trethousand - Thanks for the long time support. Changing names was a difficult decision, and was debated for a very long time. We have some really high expectations, and branding Shoetrends was rather difficult. From a design perspective Shoetrends was respected amongst sneakerheads, but we are looking for a bigger and wider market. With the amount of goals we set for ourselves it was in our best interest to start fresh.

We appreciate all of the support over the years, and hope that we can serve your future needs.

@trethousand - Thanks for the long time support. Changing names was a difficult decision, and was debated for a very long time. We have some really high expectations, and branding Shoetrends was rather difficult. From a design perspective Shoetrends was respected amongst sneakerheads, but we are looking for a bigger and wider market. With the amount of goals we set for ourselves it was in our best interest to start fresh.

We appreciate all of the support over the years, and hope that we can serve your future needs.

Most def didnt expect this. May take me a while to remember not to type in shoetrends.com lol. Props to yall on expanding and progressing tho

Most def didnt expect this. May take me a while to remember not to type in shoetrends.com lol. Props to yall on expanding and progressing tho

lol. i was so happy when i found shoetrends. the prices were so dope and still are.

Thank you for your support.  We have no plans to change our pricing.  And will continue to offer a discount on all the things we carry.  For the rare and highly sought after items we have to raise the prices.  The suppliers we work with jack their prices up, and while we hate to pass this onto the consumer, we have to.  At the end of the day this is a business.  One thing I can promise is our willingness to develop a relationship with the consumer.  I will try my best to keep prices in check, but what is often not understood is that we often have to get shipments from across the globe, and this sort of freight forwarding is not cheap. 
@DownyBoy - Thanks for the support, homie.  We've been doing this since 1996, probably only the old school NTers know this little tidbit.  

@JonnyKwest - First off, nice user name.  And secondly, thanks for your support.  Typing in shoetrends is all good, you will be redirected to the new site.  I suggest you bookmark Deadstockshoes though, or like us on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.  We update pretty frequently.

lol. i was so happy when i found shoetrends. the prices were so dope and still are.

Thank you for your support.  We have no plans to change our pricing.  And will continue to offer a discount on all the things we carry.  For the rare and highly sought after items we have to raise the prices.  The suppliers we work with jack their prices up, and while we hate to pass this onto the consumer, we have to.  At the end of the day this is a business.  One thing I can promise is our willingness to develop a relationship with the consumer.  I will try my best to keep prices in check, but what is often not understood is that we often have to get shipments from across the globe, and this sort of freight forwarding is not cheap. 
@DownyBoy - Thanks for the support, homie.  We've been doing this since 1996, probably only the old school NTers know this little tidbit.  

@JonnyKwest - First off, nice user name.  And secondly, thanks for your support.  Typing in shoetrends is all good, you will be redirected to the new site.  I suggest you bookmark Deadstockshoes though, or like us on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.  We update pretty frequently.

Been shopping with ShoeTrends and putting people on since Black/Black AF1's were hard to come by out of season. Feels like over 5 years now.

Back
Top Bottom