ShoeZeum, The "Million Dollar Shoe Collection"

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Look like they are shrink wrapped. If so, this will be a short-lived collection.

A few years from now there will be a post about how a million dollar shoe collection has faded to dust.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He's not going to sell any of that with those prices. Plus, his shoes are going to crumble like an old ladies panties in a few years when he takes that shrink wrap off each shoe. What he NEEDS to do is shrink wrap those rape prices he has them going for.

wOw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He's not going to sell any of that with those prices. Plus, his shoes are going to crumble like an old ladies panties in a few years when he takes that shrink wrap off each shoe. What he NEEDS to do is shrink wrap those rape prices he has them going for.

wOw
laugh.gif

Imagine someone came through with a flamethrower and just torched everything up.. like what now? lmao

Imagine someone came through with a flamethrower and just torched everything up.. like what now? lmao

Gluttony. i love kicks but this is just overkill. Hypebeasts probably worship this guy. And Def. not a million dollars worth.

Gluttony. i love kicks but this is just overkill. Hypebeasts probably worship this guy. And Def. not a million dollars worth.

Nice collection. Could do less on the multiple shoes and more on the good shtuff

Nice collection. Could do less on the multiple shoes and more on the good shtuff

Dope collection. I could use a few pairs out of if. Maybe not everybodies cup of tea, but I'm sure people would have thing they dislike out mine.

Dope collection. I could use a few pairs out of if. Maybe not everybodies cup of tea, but I'm sure people would have thing they dislike out mine.

I commented on the other thread started about my dude Jordan! He is a personal friend and started all of this mess in the early 2000's, he created one of the largest ebay stores and took a good portion of the profits and started collecting! He has a passion that some call weird etc but who is not a little weird these days? Nike is his thing I guess, really it comes down to jealousy breeds envy! He has amassed one of the most comprehensive shoe collections I have ever seen personally, that is not to say there are others out there with more variety etc. You clowns obviously know nothing about marketing, he accomplished exactly what he intended to do
laugh.gif
! Post a basic shoe with a preposterous list price, on a site that has mass exposure linking it back to his collection! As for the doubles of basic GR stuff, someone said it perfect, another mans trash is another mans treasure! His story goes way deeper then what people see, so if you were able to get multiple Jordan's, any Nike for that matter at cost would you just for the hell of it? It is what it is is, everyone at the end of the day is entitled to their own opinion!

I commented on the other thread started about my dude Jordan! He is a personal friend and started all of this mess in the early 2000's, he created one of the largest ebay stores and took a good portion of the profits and started collecting! He has a passion that some call weird etc but who is not a little weird these days? Nike is his thing I guess, really it comes down to jealousy breeds envy! He has amassed one of the most comprehensive shoe collections I have ever seen personally, that is not to say there are others out there with more variety etc. You clowns obviously know nothing about marketing, he accomplished exactly what he intended to do
laugh.gif
! Post a basic shoe with a preposterous list price, on a site that has mass exposure linking it back to his collection! As for the doubles of basic GR stuff, someone said it perfect, another mans trash is another mans treasure! His story goes way deeper then what people see, so if you were able to get multiple Jordan's, any Nike for that matter at cost would you just for the hell of it? It is what it is is, everyone at the end of the day is entitled to their own opinion!

There is also a video for his Nike collections..

There are probably people out there with better collections, but I can't front he still has an amazing collection

There is also a video for his Nike collections..

There are probably people out there with better collections, but I can't front he still has an amazing collection

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Not impressed he must've started in 09 or 10

x2 way over priced and he got alot of BS i think i saw he wanted like 30000 for 22 pair of foams or something

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Not impressed he must've started in 09 or 10

x2 way over priced and he got alot of BS i think i saw he wanted like 30000 for 22 pair of foams or something

damn talk about haters smh to you folks... regardless of multi pairs or retros if i had every pair of jay i wanted in my collection id be happy.

thats a sick collection, one i would never obtain lol

damn talk about haters smh to you folks... regardless of multi pairs or retros if i had every pair of jay i wanted in my collection id be happy.

thats a sick collection, one i would never obtain lol

Originally Posted by Dusted718

laugh.gif
Well since you know him so well, tell him he's a clown. kthanks 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Get a clue rookie!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Get a clue rookie!

Back
Top Bottom