Shooting at Columbia Mall in MD. 3 dead

A reporter on WBAL tv Baltimore said his sources tell him the shooter was the ex boyfriend of a Zumiez employee who is engaged to another Zumiez employee.
I will never understand this, if true..
Ending your life over a chick is never worth it.. some people are just so damn short sighted...
Seems to be happening alot more in today's society...

f*** this world man 
mean.gif
mean.gif

RIP to those who lost their lives 
tired.gif

no facts and automatically it was tied to jordans,so sick of this. people can get killed over anything at anytime .i cop plenty of js and never not once have i encountered any ignorance .but i hate how people act like dudes being shot over sneakers is something new though,like ya dont remember that episode of family matters in the 90s.cant blame sneaker companies.blame the lack of police or punk *** mall cops for that matter.

This is so tragic. What's even more scary is that it's following the trend of mass shootings happening six weeks apart.

September 16th, 2013 - Navy Yard shooting in DC

November 1st 2013 - TSA worker shot and killed in an airport

December 13, 2010 - Colorado HS shooting

January 25, 2014 - Mall shooting

I can't remember exactly where I read or heard it but someone made a point that terrible shootings like this are happening exactly six weeks apart. It might be coincidence, but these four examples are eyebrow raising.

no facts and automatically it was tied to jordans,so sick of this. people can get killed over anything at anytime .i cop plenty of js and never not once have i encountered any ignorance .but i hate how people act like dudes being shot over sneakers is something new though,like ya dont remember that episode of family matters in the 90s.cant blame sneaker companies.blame the lack of police or punk *** mall cops for that matter.

people jump to conclusions

An eye witness who was in the store spoke live over the phone with WBAL tv said he say the shooter come from dressing room in the back & walk right over to the counter & proceed to shoot a female & male. He went on to say it seemed he knew he was going to shoot the two. It was apparently a single barrel shot gun.

Just heard on CNN two employees died. This pisses me off to no extent. Just two people going in today , working their ****** *** retail jobs, and not knowing they were going to die. omfg :smh:

Smh never understood how a man could get so hurt over a female to end is life like that. I'm assuming guy had to be in his 20s

:smh:

I go to Columbia Mall alot. Pretty much everybody I know goes to Columbia Mall, family and friends. Crazy *** world we live in.

Theres a kid that looks like lil wayne thats always workin n that store. Or at least this summer when i was out that way a good bit.

Came from dressing rooms? So he spent the night inside with the shotgun? How does he get a shotty to a 2nd floor store and suprise attack these ppl?

Edit: search brianna benlolo on FB n ull find her. Cant find the dude tho. Hope it the weezy look alike

Last edited:
No sarcasm but it would be easier to walk into the mall with a big jacket concealing a shotgun, walk to the fitting room, take off jacket and come out spraying.

Overnight? For what? That would make it even harder. Dude checking potential victims work schedules?

Very serious questions. U guys know what happened? Oh. Enlighten me plz

It's not that hard to conceal a shotgun, let alone during winter time.

Shooter could've easily tugged it into his coat. Visited the store --> gone to the dressing room --> loaded ammunition --> tugged back into coat --> walk up to the victims and shot them.

This is mall in the 'burbs, not some troubled school in the 'hood. Aint no one being led through a detector to get checked for guns and other weapons when they enter the premises. One doesn't need some super tactical well thought out plan to go ham and crazy in a mall, sadly.

I meant no disrespect, but the notion that he may have camped out in the dressing room overnight was just ridiculous...:lol:

Last edited:
No sarcasm but it would be easier to walk into the mall with a big jacket concealing a shotgun, walk to the fitting room, take off jacket and come out spraying.

Overnight? For what? That would make it even harder. Dude checking potential victims work schedules?

He was the ex of ol girl... he aint come in all bundled up like it was cool then come out n blast her. Thats way too G. Some movie assassin ish. He targeted to coworkers i dont see how its so unfathomable he didnt pull up a few hrs before sneak in an entrance n lie n wait. He wanted then together clearly n knew their sched.

It's not that hard to conceal a shotgun, let alone during winter time.

Shooter could've easily tugged it into his coat. Visited the store --> gone to the dressing room --> loaded ammunition --> tugged back into coat --> walk up to the victims and shot them.

This is mall in the 'burbs, not some troubled school in the 'hood. Aint no one being checked for guns when they enter.

One doesn't need some super tactical well thought out plan to go ham and crazy in a mall.

I meant no disrespect, but the notion that he may have camped out in the dressing room overnight was just ridiculous...:lol:

Agree to disagree.

Its an upscale ish mall and large. It be pretty difficult to conceal a shotgun to that level... im trying to put my mossy 500 n my northface parka and theres no way this is as easy is u guys make it sound hah

Back
Top Bottom