Shooting @ Brighton beach Brooklyn..

I cant believe this is on the internet.. Happened earlier, on the board walk.. it was nuts. Soooooooooooo many fights, i was sitting there kicking it with one of my chicks and this happened..
 5 people got hit, 2 died.. The rest i'm not sure of.. sadd 

Was anyone else out there today.. Literally a fight ever 10 minutes.. 
tired.gif

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhPjjn81iQV44t64Z4

^^^ its crazy wifey and my son was there. It gets hot and people dont know how to act

^^^ its crazy wifey and my son was there. It gets hot and people dont know how to act

Rockaway Beach >, and I'm not talking about Far Rockaway. Yes, I know, it's in Queens, but for me at least, it's literally right over the bridge and easy to get to.

Edit: Just watched the video.
frown.gif

Rockaway Beach >, and I'm not talking about Far Rockaway. Yes, I know, it's in Queens, but for me at least, it's literally right over the bridge and easy to get to.

Edit: Just watched the video.
frown.gif

My younger brother was there. He said he left before the shooting. He also said that there wasn't any tension or anything at the beach so it came as a surprise.

That neighborhood being primarily white and Eastern European at that was a no-no for minorities to begin with but now? Forget it.

My younger brother was there. He said he left before the shooting. He also said that there wasn't any tension or anything at the beach so it came as a surprise.

That neighborhood being primarily white and Eastern European at that was a no-no for minorities to begin with but now? Forget it.

Back
Top Bottom