Shooting @ Brighton beach Brooklyn..

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

exactly. I like robert moses beach in long island  you need to cross an island with two bridges to even get there.
Jones Beach, right?

laugh.gif
at calling it Robert Moses beach. I had to do a research paper on him for my public administration class this semester. The guy made moves, despite racist undertones.
Nope, they're not the same.  Robert Moses is a little further from the city, I think it's part of Fire Island.  I've only been there once, a friend told me about it after we'd always just gone to Jones.  I thought it was a lot nicer, not as crowded and a lot less douchebags.
Yeah they are separate.

http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/10/details.aspx

http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/7/details.aspx

I prefer Robert Moses over Jones any day.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

exactly. I like robert moses beach in long island  you need to cross an island with two bridges to even get there.
Jones Beach, right?

laugh.gif
at calling it Robert Moses beach. I had to do a research paper on him for my public administration class this semester. The guy made moves, despite racist undertones.
Nope, they're not the same.  Robert Moses is a little further from the city, I think it's part of Fire Island.  I've only been there once, a friend told me about it after we'd always just gone to Jones.  I thought it was a lot nicer, not as crowded and a lot less douchebags.
Yeah they are separate.

http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/10/details.aspx

http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/7/details.aspx

I prefer Robert Moses over Jones any day.

please stay away from long island beaches

we don't need any of you coney island, bus-taking, rif raff types to invade our clean & safe beach communities

we don't need any of you coney island, bus-taking, rif raff types to invade our clean & safe beach communities

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

its too late now, people are going to be scared of brooklyn beaches now, might as well be prepared now

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

its too late now, people are going to be scared of brooklyn beaches now, might as well be prepared now

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

wow, that's crazy that this vid is even on the web.
Not really. The internet is a disgusting thing. You can see videos of soldiers being executed and decapitated. So something like this should come as no surprise.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

wow, that's crazy that this vid is even on the web.
Not really. The internet is a disgusting thing. You can see videos of soldiers being executed and decapitated. So something like this should come as no surprise.

shottadru718 wrote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Seriously like who felt they needed a burner for the beach!! This summer is going to be wild in NYC

Gotta be strapped at all times.
In the bed.

In the shower.

You name it.

People are mad paranoid. What's the point of living if you have to live under fear and in order to show you're fearless, you ought to carry around a deadly weapon to get your point across. %*## is sad and summer is just starting too.
Burner for church?

shottadru718 wrote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Seriously like who felt they needed a burner for the beach!! This summer is going to be wild in NYC

Gotta be strapped at all times.
In the bed.

In the shower.

You name it.

People are mad paranoid. What's the point of living if you have to live under fear and in order to show you're fearless, you ought to carry around a deadly weapon to get your point across. %*## is sad and summer is just starting too.
Burner for church?

I was there that day but good thing I got there early and left to the rides by 3:30. I was literally by that spot with my little sisters and gf.

Almost every time I go to the beach and walk between Brighton and Stillwell boardwalk I see fights. Dudes are so reckless.

I was there that day but good thing I got there early and left to the rides by 3:30. I was literally by that spot with my little sisters and gf.

Almost every time I go to the beach and walk between Brighton and Stillwell boardwalk I see fights. Dudes are so reckless.

The caught him.

He's a 19 y/o from Coney Island which is just a train stop away.

The caught him.

He's a 19 y/o from Coney Island which is just a train stop away.

Back
Top Bottom