Shooting reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.....Another one :{

You mean if your family member was killed today, you wouldn't have wanted someone to try and stop that killer?

I believe the people who were authorized with that task did stop the killer

An armed citizen out there pretending he's the Punisher just adds to the mayhem

Armed citizen with racist tendencies like George Zimmerman ? Yuuuppppppp

The problem is less about gun control and more about how we treat the mentally ill in this country IMO.

Just my observation.

Also thank god for the police who ran in there and were able to take down this maniac.

I believe its a combination of both.

Stricter gun control (so that only mentally stable folks can purchase guns) plus universal health care done right so you provide more benefits to individuals tackling mental health is a step in the right direction.

This guy systematically targeted Christians in the killings. Not sure why no one wants to talk about that.

probably because its the first time that its been brought up in the thread...

Check page 3 bud.
clicked the article and hit control f, it didnt find any mention of "religion" 

I did the same damb thing too. Nothing found

Even f it did contain that line how the hell was that suppose to be a jumping off point for people to "start talking about he was targeting christians"

If he really was, it makes this even more disgusting that a specific group was targeted because of their religion

Happy Blco?

Or did you want us to be spitting the same talking point Fox News is pushing right now about how this is another example of the "War of Christianity" going on in America.

Which response were you really fishing for?

Last edited:
clicked the article and hit control f, it didnt find any mention of "religion" 

It was mentioned earlier today in the article, USA Today frequently updates their articles so apparently they removed it. You can see it was last updated a couple hours ago. I guess they removed the religion piece of the coverage bc it's too "controversial".

Or not confirmed by enough sources at this time to be able to report it as fact

Last edited:
^^^ As an atheist myself I must say you're a d-bag for that, so unnecessary

There is nothing cool/funny/clever about mocking people that got slaughtered because of their choice of religion

Agreed.

(See how easily Christians are mocked Rusty?)

There is nothing cool/funny/clever about mocking people that got slaughtered because of their choice of religion
How am I mocking people getting killed? It really is too bad that Jesus couldn't protect them.

Agreed.

(See how easily Christians are mocked Rusty?)

:rolleyes

Maybe if Christians in this country were more tolerate and reasonable, they won't get so much shade thrown at them. Ever thought about that

I mean seriously, the conservative right is now pushing Christians as a oppressed group in America because of a Supreme Court decision

-But that is another debate for another day.

This guy systematically targeted Christians in the killings. Not sure why no one wants to talk about that.
This guy wrote that his political views are "conservative, republican" on his profile. Not sure why no one wants to talk about that.

Why the **** should it matter what his ideological motives were in this atrocity? What difference does it make? By even acknowledging his motives, you're basically saying that some motives could be seen as more justified than others.

Last edited:
Because no one talked about Dylann Roof's motives... :rolleyes

You guys are hypocrites.

Maybe if Christians in this country were more tolerate and reasonable, they won't get so much shade thrown at them. Ever thought about that

I mean seriously, the conservative right is now pushing Christians as a oppressed group in America because of a Supreme Court decision

But you just claimed there isn't a war on Christianity, now you're saying people are justified in hating Christians...

I think christians should focus more on christian-on-christian violence..

That's the leading murder demographic in America...

They want to make a big deal when an athiest/agnostic kills a chirstian...

but nobody stands up in the christian community to address them killing themselves...

I havnt seen any protests about christian-on-christian murder

matter of fact, christians make up a majority of the prison population, and commit the majority of all crimes (per capita)

something needs to be done about christian culture

Last edited:

But you just claimed there isn't a war on Christianity, now you're saying people are justified in hating Christians...

How the **** did it say that? Huh? Please point it the hell out to me

I said because of their intolerance, the group as a whole rustles people and gets shade thrown their way

Specially dealing with the Same Sex marriage decision

And even so I'm not saying anything is right or wrong, I not saying people even hate Christians, or are justified in doing so. So don't put words in my damb mouth.

And get the hell outta here with this "War on Christians" nonsense even existing.

You're upset because the dudes on here are not running with a Fox News talking point, comparing people's reactions to Dylan Roof. Like half a day after the even we even have enough concrete info on the dude's motives. You forget Roof had a damb manifesto too

Go sit in a corner B

Last edited:

[thread="637010"]But you just claimed there isn't a war on Christianity, now you're saying people are justified in hating Christians...[/thread]
I think christians should focus more on christian-on-christian violence..

That's the leading murder demographic in America...

They want to make a big deal when an athiest/agnostic kills a chirstian...

but nobody stands up in the christian community to address them killing themselves...

I havnt seen any protests about christian-on-christian murder

matter of fact, christians make up a majority of the prison population, and commit the majority of all crimes (per capita)

something needs to be done about christian culture

View media item 1721667
Masterful brah, simply masterful

I never said there was a war on Christianity, you're the one that brought it up.

But we all know if this guy systematically targeted any other religion than Christians, THAT would be the story and it would be a national outrage.

I never said there was a war on Christianity, you're the one that brought it up.

But we all know if this guy systematically targeted any other religion than Christians, THAT would be the story and it would be a national outrage.

Most of America are Christians, so whose fault is that?

BTW I really don't see the point of you getting so hung up on this

Last edited:

who cares about why/what he was killing for

athiest/agnostic-on-christian violence is such an insignificant portion of the violence on christians...

how come nobody want to address the issue when christians kill each other...

how come there is no talk of the war BETWEEN christians?

our prison is so full of christians who sell drugs to other christians

christians who rape other christians

christians who kill other christians...

so why is the news even pushing this "war on christian" agenda?

look at how well christian culture has done in latin america....

something needs to be done

Last edited:
Unbelievable how ordinarily this happens.

7 dead, 20 injured.

Any word on the shooter? At least once I wish it would backfire on the shooter and people would bludgeon him to death. I know that's messed up...
That would never happen. America will say he deserves a 2nd chance and he had "mental issues"

Back
Top Bottom