Shooting reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.....Another one :{

But why does his race matter? Simple question that you've ignored multiple times Jchambers.

I posted a picture of the shooter and was attacked immediately. Pupil Dik still doesn't believe it.
Of course I don't believe CNN posted that pic. You haven't said or posted anything that proves otherwise.

Still no proof that the media is pushing a narrative in line with Obama's agenda either.

A lot of hot air coming from you.

The shooter's father going on TV and raging against gun ownership doesn't fit Obama's agenda of further gun regulation or outright ban? Did you see how quick he responded and how he responded? You don't believe that this is the shooter?

View media item 1736620

I already commented on the CNN pic. That has been put to rest. You can keep grasping for straws, but you are really beating a dead horse at this point.

[thread="637010"]Shooting Reported At Umpqua Community College In Oregon Another One/450#post_24269072​[/thread]
1. race is not a factor in this shooting.... him being portrayed as a white supremacist by who? don't tell me major news networks unless you actually have real evidence. If some random person says he's a white supremacist... who cares? some people think the government is controlled by lizard people... it doesn't make reptiles a factor in the presidential election.

2. the poster was wrong and a simple picture of his family would correct that.... I don't see how that makes race a factor? refer back to the lizard people example.

4. You wouldn't posts links from CNN anyway... you would actually have to goto the website which you obviously havn't done much because you rely on race baiting websites to tell you what cnn is doing

5. you posts false information from one-sided race baiting websites... and then have the audacity to say " The world doesn't always fit into black/white left/right republican/democrat boxes"... 

your race baiting should not be tolerated
I posted a picture of the shooter and was attacked immediately. Pupil Dik still doesn't believe it.YOU referred to the shooter as a white supremacist. I can't spend all night going back to quote your posts and prove you wrong in your revision of history. He has been referred to as a white supremacist by several media outlets, you, and other posters in here.I looked at CNN's website, which is why I said that the picture lightening situation hasn't been verified and could be BS. I post info from left and right wing sources in here all the time, but the only ones that seem to be attacked or questioned are always the conservative ones, or the ones that don't fit in with the official mainstream narrative. Who is really one sided? As far as the white supremacy issue, you are right. I don't' know much about it. It would seem to be common sense that a white supremacist wouldn't' be furthering his cause by killing other whites, just like a black racist wouldn't be fulfilling his cause by killing other blacks.
eyes.gif
1.you completely misconstrue posts because you have a racial mindset...

2. my reference to white supremacists had nothing to do with labeling him as one

3. I don't expect you to actually quote posts, you already have a reputation for not checking sources

4.​
  It would seem to be common sense that a white supremacist wouldn't' be furthering his cause by killing other whites, just like a black racist wouldn't be fulfilling his cause by killing other blacks. 
eyes.gif
yup, if you went to any maximum security facility with lifers you can rest assured the blacks there are not racist...likewise with the white lifers.........right?

the more you speak... the more you seem out of touch with how the world really works

Last edited:
But why does his race matter? Simple question that you've ignored multiple times Jchambers.

I don't know why. I was just correcting another poster who stated that the shooter was white. I was just contributing some additional info to the thread. Why does it matter to you? Why does race ever matter in a situation like this? Any more questions?

I already commented on the CNN pic. That has been put to rest. You can keep grasping for straws, but you are really beating a dead horse at this point.
you blamed the article for having false info... you never took responsibility for using race baiting sites as a source without checking their sources.

I don't know why. I was just correcting another poster who stated that the shooter was white. I was just contributing some additional info to the thread. Why does it matter to you? Why does race ever matter in a situation like this? Any more questions?
this is when the race baiting began

I posted a picture of the shooter and was attacked immediately. Pupil Dik still doesn't believe it.
Of course I don't believe CNN posted that pic. You haven't said or posted anything that proves otherwise.

Still no proof that the media is pushing a narrative in line with Obama's agenda either.

A lot of hot air coming from you.

The shooter's father going on TV and raging against gun ownership doesn't fit Obama's agenda of further gun regulation or outright ban? Did you see how quick he responded and how he responded? You don't believe that this is the shooter?
So the father's shooter is in on the conspiracy too?

How much did it cost for Obama to buy him?

I already commented on the CNN pic.
You have yet to prove CNN posted the pic in the first place.

Also you're sticking with "Pupil Dik" now? Is "Beginner Zick" somehow less clever? :lol:

That has been put to rest. You can keep grasping for straws, but you are really beating a dead horse at this point.
Is this your admission that everything else you said was wrong?

That all you came in here to say was the shooter was black and that was a fact?

That everything else is complete and utter bull **** you're posting for attention and/or to push an agenda?

Last edited:
 Also you're sticking with "Pupil Dik" now? Is "Beginner Zick" somehow less clever?
laugh.gif
the personal attacks show how frustrated he is

his race baiting plan is falling apart...

his websites have been proven to show false info... he can't even post links anymore because we might fact check them

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, but with how hard you're campaigning for the guy being black (he's mixed race) and targeting whites (have you been to southern Oregon?), it seems you care quite a bit. But, wait, you're just going to spin a bunch of nonsensical "talking points" and "facts" and make accusations to take the focus off your race baiting posts.

It doesn't matter, but with how hard you're campaigning for the guy being black (he's mixed race) and targeting whites (have you been to southern Oregon?), it seems you care quite a bit. But, wait, you're just going to spin a bunch of nonsensical "talking points" and "facts" and make accusations to take the focus off your race baiting posts.

At least after all of this debating we can finally admit that the shooter isn't white. Not that it matters. Niketalk never focuses on race in situations like this. :tongue:

[thread="637010"]You have yet to prove CNN posted the pic in the first place.[/thread]

Also you're sticking with "Pupil Dik" now? Is "Beginner Zick" somehow less clever? :lol:

his websites have been proven to show false info... he can't even post links anymore because we might fact check them

So you guys don't want info from alternative sources that is being left out of the official narrative? Ok.

lol dude still whippin that horse corpse over the CNN pics. :rofl: I see that you reported me too. You guys have a nice night and please stay informed and post up links if you learn anything new about this hate crime/shooting. Peace.

Last edited:

[thread="637010"]You have yet to prove CNN posted the pic in the first place.[/thread]

I get the feeling though that he literally googled antonyms for the word "master" and thought he'd really be getting me with these names :lol: :smh:

**** is so sad.

I wonder if we're just talking to a preteen or something.

At least after all of this debating we can finally admit that the shooter isn't white. Not that it matters. Niketalk never focuses on race in situations like this.
tongue.gif
you're still talking about race.... is that the only reason you came in here?

he's been not white for awhile now... 

who is arguing that he is white?

quote the post you are arguing with... 

the race baiting websites had you thinking cnn was calling him white...

are you arguing with a narrative or an actual person?

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming you have no useful input here and are just trying to turn this into a race focused argument.

Liberals make false accusation.

Non-liberal corrects the record.

Liberals viciously attack non-liberal for correcting the record.

I see NT is just like the real world...

Last edited:

I see NT is just like the real world.
what does this shooting have to do with liberals?

who in here has stated their political affiliation?

who are you referring to?

Thanks for confirming you have no useful input here and are just trying to turn this into a race focused argument.
I think it's cuz the thread wasn't really filled with a whole lot of arguing since the whole political/religious talk died out back when the shooter was allegedly asking ppl what their religion was before killing them.

Dude saw the opportunity to make it about race. Almost trying to make it sound like the shooter killed all the white students in a HBCU. Nevermind it was in Oregon. Then tries to talk about common sense when it comes to why white supremacists wouldn't kill white ppl.

Just a vast lack of education.

Last edited:
da fak is going on in here?

mixed Wiccan republican gun nut supports Nazis and Irish terrorists, conservative alternative news sites pushing fake photos, race baiting, conspiracy theories, fact checking, speculation, learning that not all white supremacists behave like the KKK, media and Obama blaming.

And some "non-liberal" victimization.

Last edited:

And just like the real world, the "non-liberals" main talking point is focused on making sure that everyone knows the bad guy was black

I think the main issue in this is that JChambers used a website full of false info to prove that the shooter was black...

some people read the crazy things being claimed in those articles, and figured they didn't trust his source and dude was white..

thus the confusion began...

after everyone accepted he was white... JChambers went sorta crazy posting more falso info... linking to race baiting articles etc.

that's when he started getting checked

in his mind he was still fighting against people who said he was white...

in reality everybody had accepted that he was black/mixed

Last edited:
Lets not rewrite history again. It took all of this to convince everyone here that dude is black, once I established the fact that the shooter was not white, then the arguments came that race isn't relevant or from Gwap, "b.b.b.b but it doesn't matter if he was black, he got his bad traits from the separate white culture and his white side" and "he's mixed" or "those are conservative sources and not CNN", etc.

Here is my first post in this thread

all these school shooters have a history of hating blacks and/or jews :rolleyes

******* losers letting us contribute to their weirdo insanity 

This school shooter is black.

LOL@ CNN tryna play games:

View media item 1736389

If Obama had a son...

The only thing that all of these shooters have in common is that they are all on prescription meds.

Which was immediately met with this:

Relax yourself. The kid is white. His biological mom and dad were on the news and they are white

This school shooter is black.

LOL@ CNN tryna play games:

View media item 1736389

If Obama had a son...

The only thing that all of these shooters have in common is that they are all on prescription meds.

Followed by this:

Has there been a picture released of dude yet?

View media item 1736392

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...al-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

"Summary: The immediate on-line web history of Chris Harper-Mercer showed him to be a mixed-race, angry young man in general alignment with various radical racially aligned groups such as Black Lives Matter, f The Police and f Yo Flag – all of which carry a sentiment of favorability and ideological alignment with Islam which was similarly evident in the Ferguson protest movement."

"However, in the course of several hours (one media cycle) – the media narrative is selling a profile of a loner, mentally disturbed individual without any mention of his previous writings (deleted/changed), behaviors (hidden) and social tendencies (ignored).

Why?

Perhaps the answer lies within the response to the shooting from the White House where President Obama took quickly to the microphones to decry another school shooting without fully understanding the motive and intent.

Mercer’s possible motive and intent would now represent a political embarrassment against the backdrop of Obama’s speech if it aligns with something other than needed."
Look at you trying to pitch the conspiracy that the shooter was a black man and that media is on it and covering it up :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

What world are you living in where the media "narrative" gets put in front of not shafting a black guy that goes on a shooting spree. Apart of black lives matter? Really? If that was true several news anchors would be salivating at the mouth.

You looking really desperate right now man.

Bow out until the next school shooting b.

lmao

Then we get white culture being blamed:

Alright lets say he is black, what does it matter?

It doesn't fit the narrative and the typical assessment that all of these mass shooters are young alienated white men. It obviously does matter here, because he is black and people are still denying it for some reason.
but the question isnt if he was racially black....

which "culture" did he embrace?

I bet he's one of those people who relate more to white culture

If he's a black kid from cali...and he looked up to the IRA and not the panthers... theres something wrong

:lol:

Last edited:

And just like the real world, the "non-liberals" main talking point is focused on making sure that everyone knows the bad guy was black
and that his agenda was to target whites. Cause gun control and FEMA camps and all that other paranoid ****.

I still want to know where that picture is from, and what his BLM connection is, and what BLM has in common with Islam.

And why the news isn't talking about his support of European terrorist organizations and the Nazi regime. And how a mixed guy ended up supporting either of those groups. **** makes no sense.

And now the "gun nut", "republican" "conspiracy theorist" "right wing" talk begins with zero validation. Dudes are furious that this dude is black and they can't argue it anymore, so they have to come up with personal attacks or try to dismantle sources, anything in a feeble attempt to prove that they are right in some way, after being schooled on the fact that the shooter is in fact black. :lol:

Lets not rewrite history again. It took all of this to convince everyone here that dude is black, once I established the fact that the shooter was not white, then the arguments came that race isn't relevant or from Gwap, "b.b.b.b but it doesn't matter if he was black, he got his bad traits from the separate white culture and his white side" and "he's mixed" or "those are conservative sources and not CNN", etc.

Here is my first post in this thread
after everyone accepted he was white... JChambers went sorta crazy posting more falso info... linking to race baiting articles etc.

that's when he started getting checked

in his mind he was still fighting against people who said he was white...

in reality everybody had accepted that he was black/mixed

Back
Top Bottom