Shortest Time at a Job? Vol. I should have given my 2 weeks notice before I applied..

yeah windsor locks i went to hs in windsor

yeah i've heard of europa never really knew what they did though. just googled them though, looks like a big time operation. sucks man i woulda been buyingeverything they had
laugh.gif

good luck man.....get down to the 203 and get into the greenwich housewives' pockets.
pimp.gif

never even went in for my first day at one job..was supposed to be a waiter or busboy..but ended up going to work somewhere else..never even called the job tolet them know i wasn't coming in
laugh.gif

1 month working for UC TAPS (Transportation And Parking Services). [Nas] You can hate me now! [/Nas]

Job was decent. everyday i would just be driving around in a brand new dodge pick-up (equipped with lights & sirens), hittin donuts in empty parking lots,blastin music, getting into scuffles with college kids, while only a portion of the time actually issuing out parking tickets.

A month later, it became winter season. I quit ASAP, there was no way i would be walking around in the rain after classes till 10PM!

Didn't quit, got fired from Winn Dixie after 2 shifts for taking a box of Ritz Bitz off the shelf and eating it right in the aisle.

Had to work at the library for 2 weeks to pay off a 90 dollar debt back in the 6th grade. JOB WAS SO BORING. Organizing books by reference codes... authors....Dewey decimal system... on the 3rd day I told the supervisor that my dog was in the hospital and I bounced. I still owe Arlington county 90 bucks
laugh.gif

I did like 3 days at this fast food place called Zaxby's. I'm not cut out for damn fast food.

back when Just For Feet was still around, i worked for them for less than an hour.

i came in on my first day, and they started telling me about "hustle cards". basically, it was a list of crap you were supposed to sell along withthe shoes, and you had to meet a quota for the month.

i told them i wanted to sell shoes, not laces and inserts, so i left.

2 weeks later, i got my paycheck in the mail for 48 minutes of work.

2 days at P&G Warehouse. they had me scanning boxes off a conveyor belt that was 2ft off the ground. im 6'2" and had to keep bending down to grabthe boxes and it was killin' my back so i quit

3 days at this warehouse... didn't get my tax forms in so they gave me cash and i also got a free pair of timbs.

i quit after my orientation at mcdonalds, i dont know what the hell i was thinkin to even apply there

some of these are funny but really yall got to get tough. a jobs a job. I work 12 hour swing shifts in a hot +%@ steel mill and some of yall can't getthrough a whole shift?
laugh.gif
. I worked at a grocery for bout 6 months..thenthey said I stole a ham sandwich for lunch..I explained to em I don't even eat pork and they still fired me
roll.gif

1 day at Footlocker like 4 yrs ago
laugh.gif
they had me straighten up the stock then never put me on the schedule

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by pilo1990

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Victor Marketing...

went got interview, got the job.

never went for first day slash training.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

there was some vector marketing interview i had but i aint go in... heard they sell people knives.. lol

i did this twice, i really dont think that stuff is real and they dont pay at all, i think they just wanna waste a _'s time.

but my shortest job was at randalls when i was 16. it was my first day on the job i sacked some groceries and whatnot and i was heated when my boss told me i would only make 6.25/hour
indifferent.gif
. so when it was time for my lunch break i decided to go to arby's. got pulled over, had 2 warrants, needless to say i got locked up that night and when i got out never went back to that randalls besides to pick up my 3 hour check which i believe was 16 dollars
roll.gif
My brother worked there for a few weeks this summer. He got like 2 orders out of atleast 15 people, so I'm sure they were gonna fire him soonanyway. He got a good bit of money for the little hours he put in. But it really is a scam.

I did this graveyard shift thing for 3 days. All I did was scan the barcode on the checkbooks that get sent out to people. I felt like a zombie when I leftbecause the sun was rising and I was scanning barcodes for 8 hours! Everytime I see checkbooks I shudder.

there was some vector marketing interview i had but i aint go in... heard they sell people knives.. lol
Got hired by them too but never showed up.

Worked at Belks for 3 shifts. They wanted me to stock but there was no management around. Hell i couldnt even clock in the 3rd shift so I bounced.

Back
Top Bottom