Should I do this????

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

Originally Posted by northparkblind

dont do it man.

imo, thats really wrong.

smh.gif
at you.

you wouldn't like it if someone did the same thing to you.
second that... dont do it
Lets get real. If you walked into Best Buy and saw them selling a $1,500 TV for $400 are you goin to say "Wait!!!! I'm going to pay$1,500 and not a penny less!"? If the kid feels $150 is good enough for him why should we even question it.

Originally Posted by JUMPMAN2344

I talked to him and im giving him 200 and some cdp 22's, which hee seemed to like better than the 1's. Its all good now.
Forget what I said before. This guy is truly a piece of word. I feel like....
internet+slap.gif

if you see find something thats worth $400 and you are getting offered only $150..why the hell would you ask here??

i dunno about you guys, but i am far too poor from buying jordans to be generous in making offers to ignorant people, unless its your boy, i would take em for$150 all day every day

..when you buy something on ebay for a steal you dont shill bid against yourself. this is absoluetly horrible, you didnt even get that great of a steal now

Take em. He doesn't care about what he has on. You would be letting a good pair go to waste if you let him wear the to the ground.

Look at it this way, if you do tell him that the shoes can be sold for a lot of money, then most likely he'll sell them at a higher price to you, orsomeone else who will be willing to pay the high price. On the flipside, if you don't tell him, then you could consider yourself wrong.

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

Originally Posted by northparkblind

dont do it man.

imo, thats really wrong.

smh.gif
at you.

you wouldn't like it if someone did the same thing to you.
second that... dont do it

if he is your good friend that is really grimey

Man I would be all over that for 150$. Such a sick shoe, with all these retro 1's coming out they should release these!

Originally Posted by JUMPMAN2344

I talked to him and im giving him 200 and some cdp 22's, which hee seemed to like better than the 1's. Its all good now.

Don't normally flame but youre an idiot. Why the hell would you offer someone more money and another pair of kicks when they agreed upon a lower price?Seriously NTers these days

shoes are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for um.

most DS royal 1's i see selling dont go above 400 and in some cases 400

Back
Top Bottom