Should I Keep My White Cement 3s

cant give em to him for free i aint ballin like that right now. @beh235 son your reaching so hard did i say cause i saw jay-z wearing them i thought they were hot? no i didnt. I obviously bought them in the first place cause i liked them. all i said was it made me reconsider selling them because i saw a nice picture of them with a nice fit. oh it happened to be jay-z so now im a lame get out of here i bet my kick game smashes yours homie and i aint even in the game like that anymore

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

cant give em to him for free i aint ballin like that right now. @beh235 son your reaching so hard did i say cause i saw jay-z wearing them i thought they were hot? no i didnt. I obviously bought them in the first place cause i liked them. all i said was it made me reconsider selling them because i saw a nice picture of them with a nice fit. oh it happened to be jay-z so now im a lame get out of here i bet my kick game smashes yours homie and i aint even in the game like that anymore
I'm not reaching, you said you saw Jay with them on and they looked fresh. What is that implying? You're showing your age on this one son.

Originally Posted by Swamp

u got any royal blues???

Lick_by_BayouDoll.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why do I feel this is an inside OG joke when its definitely not. man i've been on nt for too long

^you still havent returned to the breast appreciation post after your "you guys are so easily trolled. come on use your brain and your judgement. its a chick." reply 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Im not letting anyone influence how i dress all i said was seeing them on jay made me realize how much i still really do like the white cements even though i like the black ones better. To answer milestailsprowe's question I'm not on niketalk with a one color for one model type of attitude im just a college kid that has to make decisions about money sometimes and having one colorway in one model of jays is good enough for me. Im not a newb who sits and collects retros and thinks im "phresh" my collection of shoes is pretty decent and I think for myself I know what I want/like and I get it. Its not a crime to feel that a celebrity made a pair of shoes look nice. People change their opinions all the time.
Niketalk is a website for people people who collect shoes in multiple models, colorways and more. Sometimes even doubling up. Your complaing about have a black shoe and a white shoe. Even after you bought both. If you need the cash just sell the shoe. Its real simple but since your having doubts its best to keep it. Regret sucks

Originally Posted by beh235

So looking at Jay Z wear them makes them hot huh? 
30t6p3b.gif

forreal tho...

sell em for more than 100 dollars...get your money worth

"a smoke out' isnt nothing...dont let that blind you from the money
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom