Show me a television montage more powerful than this... The Wire Odyssey

pimp.gif

I've been looking for the whole documentary The Wire: Odyssey for months. Basically a 1/2 hr. of people tooting the show's horn. Does anyone know where to find it?

I've been looking for the whole documentary The Wire: Odyssey for months. Basically a 1/2 hr. of people tooting the show's horn. Does anyone know where to find it?

Originally Posted by rrickrude

pretty good. You can't cram the wire in 2 min though... No season 2?

I'm almost done with season 2.  And there ain't no reason to include ANYTHING from season 2... (maybe D's death, but that's a reach...)

-J-

I'm almost done with season 2.  And there ain't no reason to include ANYTHING from season 2... (maybe D's death, but that's a reach...)

-J-

eek.gif
at McNulty's accent

I could have sworn Slim was Slim's real name...saw a pic of him a few months ago in the club and he was lookin old

Wood Harris Wood Harris Wood Harris...i swear i would do anything for him

Chris is fine too and i expected him to have a heavy accent

eek.gif
at McNulty's accent

I could have sworn Slim was Slim's real name...saw a pic of him a few months ago in the club and he was lookin old

Wood Harris Wood Harris Wood Harris...i swear i would do anything for him

Chris is fine too and i expected him to have a heavy accent

I'm tired of y'all taking a dump on Season 2...I loved the Docks and Ziggy's dumb %*%
frown.gif

I'm tired of y'all taking a dump on Season 2...I loved the Docks and Ziggy's dumb %*%
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

-J-

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

-J-

yup until u see the whole series then u might understand. As good as all the other seasons are season 2 is one of my favorites. 

-J-

yup until u see the whole series then u might understand. As good as all the other seasons are season 2 is one of my favorites. 

-J-

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom