SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

solidgold,
i just emailed shoehead so hopefully she'll put that up for me. good lookin though....
nothing major, warning you guys now, no jordans in there. i actually collect DS skate shoes and wear rifts, wovens, j1s and vans most of the time....
asiyx, i def feel you on the j10s. never got too into js (beside the 1s) but i am pist i used to sit in science class and heat quarters under a bunsen burner and burn em into the soles of my Vs. ignorance is bliss!

jpg.jpg

here's dopestyle's pic
[color=00ee00][table]don't believe me i'm just an internet nerd. [/table][/color]

^^^^^^ LOL! What the crap were you thinking?

Here we go: Jordan I's.
AJ1.html

AJ1japan.html

AJ1R.html

Now, these are not his most updated pics because a couple of months ago, he purchased a pair of DS '85 Jordan I' in the Blk/Blue colorway.

Next up, Jordan IV's.

(GASP) @ the Jordan I's....golly those are bootyful..
and Dopestyles...what Escapes are those???
Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

dope collections everyone.......
dopestyles i found some muskas in a size 11 i think...they are the all black eS muskas so email me about them,i lost your email.also upload a pic of your skate collection
SoCal Summit-The Return:August 18th,Balboa Park,12:30....E-mail me for details:mcgrath1fan@aol.com
www.shoe-center.com

thanks shoehead.

aysix,
those are mako escapes. got em from lo71 way back when. they're actually a turf shoe sole, but you can't really tell when you're wearing em. one of my favorite shoes, for sure.

mj,
i'm emailing you in the morn. most of my skate stuff is at my moms house in chicago. kinda tight in here right now, will have it shipped out here next month probably so i'll post some pics then...

peace

oh, the j1s are blazing!

I'd like to think these are fairly rare, at least in my size (Air Max = 14 & Air Ones = 13)
3Mshoes.jpg

It's all about the 3M Scotchlite

I'm just came back from the hospital. I thought I died when I first saw this post. :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm okay now. Mad props to all the high rollers for sharing with us your hidden treasures.

Here's mine. Nothing special. I think I'm the only one who have these baby Jordan IVs sizes 10 and 11C. Plus, I also have a pair of the Son of Glove mens size 10.

Sorry for the small pics. I used my 7650 to take pictures of the shoes.

Keep posting people! :smokin
smokin.gif

AJIVi.jpg

SOG.jpg

"I'm sensing some hostility.Are you a product of envy?You think you're better than me? Then, show me. Better yet, step off!"

Good friggin lord......I'm speechless. That IS hands down the best pair of Fire Red 3's I have seen.

Man, I'd say this is up for grabs for one of the best posts on NT ever. What is scary is that people are STILL holding out *cough*Ben, Scones, and Kahma*cough*. :smile:
smile.gif

Here is my first pic. See what you can find. If you look hard enough, there are some gems there. At least they are MY gems. Yall might not even look twice at them, but they make me happy.

Thanks for all the pics guys and keep them coming!

Here it goes.....just remember, much more to come from down south! You guys have NO idea what is in the back of that pile :wink:
wink.gif

Collection.jpg%20

babydill.
Lisa, I can't imagine anyone to be more likeable than you. But apparently, this new girl is. So my advice would be to start copying her in every way. - Homer Late Night Crew rules!!Shady and Nick are weak sauce!blah blah blah

DAMN! THOSE FIRE RED IIIS!!!!!!!! WOW.

I've seen flics of Air23Air's collection before, but as always, it's incredible.

And Shoehead just decimated my girl's collection. Michigan Vandals, Wildwoods, OG Revolutions. . . jeez. And what are the Escapes? They look like turf shoes or something.

People are getting impressive, and number of people are still fronting.

POST YOUR JOINTS!!!

MAN! lo71 you are my type of guy! OLD SCHOOL RULES!!!!
Does anyone have a Chuck Taylor collection or a New Balance collection?
I love that bright orange and grey box! BAN THE RETROS!

baby dill, tell me thats not a "45" on the back of those XIs. damn.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

Thanks rair45, those are too fresh.

And the Wht/Grey OG AJ I's, With Tag, ahhhhhh BEST.

Next request: Wht/Red Mid AJ II's. Or some DS NYC AF1's from 96-97.

I'm on line 1, someone pick up and answer.

This is for my man Erik (dirtyjade).

I would have posted this sooner, but i couldn't pick my jaw up from the floor....

IVs.jpg

678.jpg

346.jpg

And his Air Raids....

AirRaids.jpg

Wanted: ANY and ALL rare AF1's and Dunks.

rair45, your Fire Red III's are crazy! Superb! With the box?! I've never seen a pair with the box! Good job man!

madsane, I remember when those AF1's released last October and I was mad cause I couldn't get me a sz. 12. Those shoes are beautiful and your pic is great.

kingcrux, LOL, those lil' Military Blue IV's are cute. Don't hold me to this, but I think iljapino also has a pair. But who cares, they are just so cute. Nice.

dill, Man, where to start. I eyed one of my fav. AJ I's in the pile, those Wht/Red/Blk's. Then, are those Chi low's I see? And those AF1's that are turned over with the ice sole, are those NYC lows? And I'm not sure, but I think I see some II's. II's are my 2nd fav. J's. Am I right? Are those II's? And I see those SJ's with #45 on the back. Man, incredible. And you wear my size! We're gonna have a little talk later. :wink:
wink.gif

Well, here goes air23air's Jordan IV's.
AJ4DS.html

AJ4.html

Oh, well then Dopestyles decimated my girl's collection. For real though, some of that stuff is too hot.

Thank you, theDurden, but those are not Ewings. Those are reissue Attitudes and are available in stores now. They are also not my size.

These are Ewings:

i-1.JPG

Since we got a request, here you go Elijah.

Jordan VII's.

AJ7.html

aj7bl.html

co.html

Note, yes, he does have 2 pairs of Oly VII's. Observe how clean the pair with the Carmines is. They are super clean.

Back
Top Bottom