SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

don't have many forces but this post is great and wanted to contribute and keep it going.... i also got some white on whites and year of the horse ones but they beat....
axbhxu.jpg

Formally known as FLO31

WHOA^ ARE THOSE TURBO PINKS? or whatever theyre called? if not ive never seen those and thats a rareity...
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

i belive they came out in 2000 and they are the electric pink, mens. they are sick and the leather is 10000000.X better then the forces now n days

those chocolate joints a few posts up are bangin...what would a sz 10 of those run me? the leather looks real nice..

and

^ nice jd's too..

about to send these out..un-atmos JDs

"bumblebees"

one of my grails "sheeds"

got these..but when i take a step, and the tongue creases they SQUEEK.. anyone kno how to fix it??

some GRs from '01?

:smile:
smile.gif

^yo man, i missed that post u had on ISS, when i clicked on it, I seen u had traded em, what did u trade em for?
EMAIL:mdotjones@tmail.com​

^Up.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is TEGETA@msn.com.
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Quote:
^yo man, i missed that post u had on ISS, when i clicked on it, I seen u had traded em, what did u trade em for?

sorry about that, i traded them to the dude who i originally got them from, for some second series croc HTMS, since the un-atmos didnt fit me.. :frown:
frown.gif

BTW, theyre size 12.. :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom