SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Thanks guys. :D
happy.gif
I've been around, just busy with things, not posting as much as i used to!

You guys have crazy AF heat...

Chris, ... we could cut 1/2 of your foot off to make you fit my 5.5y. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Dont wait till the post is dead, post more now!!
SALAAM ale[color=999999]inu[color=666666] ve [color=333333]al k[color=666666]ol h[color=999999]a olam SHALOM[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Just wanted to add my two cents ... didn't have time to really dig into my collection so I pulled out the stuff near the door ... lots of oldies but goodies ... enjoy:wink:
DSC00296.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Icebergs...damn i haven't even seen a pair since NDConceptz had a pair a good 4 years ago, forgot all about those

very nice

A lil late, but I'll throw in my contribution. Nothing too special--a lot of recent releases. You can tell when I broke down and actually decided to pay the $120+ for Euro and AP releases. For some time, I couldn't imagine paying more than $100 for a pair of Forces. But as time went on, and we here in the U.S. got shafted with the creative colorways and awesome materials quality, I found I had to spend a little more to get the good stuff.

Now the hunt continues for all the gems from the past 3 or 4 years that I knew about, but refused to buy because of the price. If I only knew then what I know now! :\
ohwell.gif

94601078.jpg

94600894.jpg

94600912.jpg

94600866.jpg

**Best steal I ever got was on those Denim joints--$39.99 at the Edinburgh, IN Nike outlet :pimp:
pimp.gif

"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Quote:
whatsup with those AF1s with the gumbottoms in the second pic

Called "campers", for the green that is used in the Nike Air logo on the back. I believe they were a Euro release from 2001 or 2002. They were on kickz.com for the longest time, but I slept. By the time I decided to get em, they were ghost. Got em from a fellow NTer for a great price a few months back.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

damn i really need to get my air force one game up lol.. all i got are 3 pairs of beat up White/White AF1's ... while you guys have some sick AF1's! .. i need a job lol

nice collection everyone
email:smcgeachy@gmail.com

camper's are one of the af1s I'm most angry with myself for sleeping on. Those, and 3m snakes. Had a chance to get both back in the day for decent prices, thats probably more frustrating than not owning a shoe you never hada shot at like some of the super rare ones.

Quote:
Anybody got BK AF 1's size 10 to get rid off

I love those too , imo one of the nicest AFs around. I won't post any links to ebay auctions but just search for them and I'm sure you'll find some in size 10 (90$ BIN).

Searching : Air Zoom Spiridon , Sz. 10 , wht/mettalic silver-concord ... Air Burst , Sz. 10.5 , white/silver/black

Quote:
If I see one more person with campers while I can't find a pair......
AF1+Low+014.jpg

:wink:
wink.gif

ONE1
I woke up early on my born day, its a blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it

wow those jewels are nice....

need me a pair
eyes.gif

Wouldn't you like to take a walk in my shoes....

WANTED Sz 10.5-11: Nike AF1 Hi Lu Ed., Nike AF1 Hi Rose Garden, Nike AF1 Mid Black/Yellowaim - atlienalien
email - atlienwhy@hotmail.com

Quote:
It looks like the co.jp Mets colourway hasn't got a double swoosh in this pic..!!

Its actually pretty hard to notice, since the outlined swoosh is white. I almost forgot myself that they had a double swoosh. :lol:
laugh.gif

wow, 12 pages and i havent seen the yellow/grey canvas lows yet...

sweet, i only got linens.
need to step up my af1 game! canvas and jewels!

btw:
yellow/grey canvas>orange canvas

oh yeah, not MINE but courtesy of pondon:
e2_1_b.JPG

fa_1_b.JPG

TIMAINSTREAMISM!"[/b]​
AM1 ATMOS 'Viotechs' & AM BW 'Stash' sz10-10.5
ren_credo@rogers.com

Back
Top Bottom