Shows that were cancelled vol IM PISSED

yea fox blows my mind with gang related. that final eps :wow: that shows story was fresh. its times like that i wish netflix played the role of captain save a show. gang related should've been a TVMA show anyways.

ugly-americans-cast-425x261.jpg

severely underrated, well wriiten smart and hilarious, the voice acting was 10/10. show is gold and wish they still made it. absolute shame :smh:

natasha legerro has one of the sexiest voices of any woman alive today.

Fox's South Central. it aired in 1994 and aired for 10 episodes, that show had so much potential!! The show with Larenz Tate

How to Make It In America was such a terrible show. The acting, the plot, the random hookups. You go from struggling and poor, to all of the sudden getting an insane hookup on denim? Don't get me wrong, I watched the show. The first few episodes were good but then it just got so far fetched. Show was unintentionally hilarious though.

I've seen a lot of "Arrested Development" in here. They just did a new season like two years ago and supposedly are doing another one.

Lucky Louie
Party Down
Out of Practice (thought this show was mad funny, don't know anyone that watched it)
Reaper
Breakout Kings

Breakout kings had so much potential after prison break writers were just stupid that's all.

Fox's South Central. it aired in 1994 and aired for 10 episodes, that show had so much potential!! The show with Larenz Tate
That show was too real for television then. They could bring it back now and it probably would work

How to Make It In America was such a terrible show. The acting, the plot, the random hookups. You go from struggling and poor, to all of the sudden getting an insane hookup on denim? Don't get me wrong, I watched the show. The first few episodes were good but then it just got so far fetched. Show was unintentionally hilarious though.

I've seen a lot of "Arrested Development" in here. They just did a new season like two years ago and supposedly are doing another one.

Lucky Louie
Party Down
Out of Practice (thought this show was mad funny, don't know anyone that watched it)
Reaper
Breakout Kings
i never stopped having fun watching that show

Rap Basement

Last edited:
Go On - Show with Matthew Perry on NBC
Up All Night - Show with Maya Rudolph, Will Arnett, and Christina Applegate on NBC

:smh: NBC stays canceling good shows in order to promote trash
up all night is already cancelled? I remember them just putting up commercials about that show.

Back
Top Bottom