Side Hustles 2015

See the thing is we were telling em what they were getting in too. No stealing or none of it except from a fiend or 2. Drug dealers, single mothers abusing the system, dudes with numerous felonies etc. Were 98% of my clientele. After I got 7 or 8 people the rest were coming to me from word of mouth from their friends/family. Now with the straight up crack heads its hard cuz u gotta clean em up and tell em exactly what to say etc. Then tell em "hey imma give u 500 but here 100 first to go in there and do all the paperwork". Once they get they hundred they were in. Then all the other people they handle all the business, give me the card, when the cash dropped I pulled my amount whatever we agreed on and gave them the card with what's left. Smooth transaction b, they get the 4500-5000 I take my 500-1000. U get 10 a semester that's 10gs a semester. But I ain't boy that life no more b, too much stress, sounds easy but its a headache making sure these mfers get up there n do their part. I'm a 9-5 dude looking for a side hustle outside of sports gambling.

Dunno how that financial aid thing worked. It was a pain and annoying to fill out those fafsa financial aid forms online every year. They wouldn't send me a card, just reduce the amount from my tuition bill.

yeah i think thats why some of the financial aid process changed. Heard of similar shady things going on in cerritos college.

Crazy thing was it was 1 dude that did all the paperwork. He knew a way to get it pushed thru and get the loans accepted but he never told the rest of us so he always made bank. We all had to pay him also I forgot that part.

And yeah they changed the process a lot now I feel bad for the homies that still depend on it to live. I was the only dude with a job that used it as a side hustle that's how them dudes was living.

Lies.

10 6+'s for $1000?
laugh.gif

Dirty IMEI's or fake phones.
wrong. all legit. fresh from apple.

I tutored O chem and chemistry for 30 bucks an hour on the side during my senior year of college. Did a couple of MCAT tutoring classes but stopped cause I would never take the MCAT again nor have any aspirations to look over questions on it

My kik business has been booming.

Think I've made around $3500 the past few weeks with literally zero effort.

Last edited:
Is there a market for FB groups forreal? I have a page that has like 62,000 likes on it. I used to create game accounts on runescape and such and then sell them off. So I know there's a market for a lot of stuff on the internet lmao.

I have a side hustle. I make 20% on my investment. I resell sneakers. Put up 5g to make 1g minimum profit

I have a side hustle. I make 20% on my investment. I resell sneakers. Put up 5g to make 1g minimum profit
reselling to me is only worth if A you can buy in extremely large volumes or 2 if you have access to heat. otherwise its not worth the effort in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom