Sidechicks who know their place Appreciation

It took a while. I just needed coaching coughRSDTylercoughJulienBlanccough. I don't wanna turn it into one of those threads tho.

I'm sure getting paid good for someone my age ain't hurting either.

Last edited:
They are appreciated... Not saying I have one... I might... But I'm not saying I do
I love being the side dude. Your only responsibility is to smash. Other dude gotta hear all the gossip, buy her gifts, cuddle etc. So if u are a side dude op u winning.

Hmm this real talk, now got me thinking, why ever been in a relationship. Side dude flow >>> cuffed up

It took a while. I just needed coaching coughRSDTylercoughJulienBlanccough. I don't wanna turn it into one of those threads tho.

I'm sure getting paid good for someone my age ain't hurting either.

Bro every thread now includes you mention PUA ****

chill brodie

*waits for 40 more posts discussing my 1 post*

either way my bad. That wasnt my intent for this thread. I just mentioned it cuz I was asked.

*waits for 40 more posts discussing my 1 post*

either way my bad. That wasnt my intent for this thread. I just mentioned it cuz I was asked.

There's nothing wrong with it, I'm actively into the game myself

I would be down to sarge with you

....But it's been legit like every thread pertaining to girls

I enjoy being Tyrone :pimp:

Tyrone is cool but that **** gets old, famb..

Nothing better than making a girl you really care about feel good...

Unless you have kids. I don't so this is the next best thing.

Side dude is okay if you're at a certain point in your life, doe

Tyrone is cool but that **** gets old, famb..

Nothing better than making a girl you really care about feel good...

Unless you have kids. I don't so this is the next best thing.

Side dude is okay if you're at a certain point in your life, doe

NT is growing up.

It makes me happy and nauseous at the same time.

I hope one day all my NT brethren come across a good girl that will change the way you guys view relationships :lol:

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

My homie had a nice stripper side piece. He forget his phone at home and she called, wife picked up the phone, side piece hung up, wife called number back no answer, called from a different number no answer and the wife hits him with "who is the chick that keeps calling"? He tells her everthing, thinking she knows. They are still together but he is hating life, 2 kids and he has become her whipping boy. Its sad to see him in that situation.

My homie had a nice stripper side piece. He forget his phone at home and she called, wife picked up the phone, side piece hung up, wife called number back no answer, called from a different number no answer and the wife hits him with "who is the chick that keeps calling"? He tells her everthing, thinking she knows. They are still together but he is hating life, 2 kids and he has become her whipping boy. Its sad to see him in that situation.

It isn't sad, he deserves it :lol:

What if said she was cheating as well. He admitted thinking she knew and would admit it too. She knocked down dudes in the house he bought while he was away and she was in school. I think she stopped after he got back home and he didnt.

Last edited:

***** panicked and didnt know her job. see things always get messed up when dudes dont school their side chick on certain situations or they forget to remind the extra chick shes a side chick and know her role. Stripper chick shouldve played it off like is "ryan there or Bruce what time you gonna be here i gotta DR appointment to meet." Both parties get comfortable and thats when you get caught up. Or dudes be out here lying and not keeping it real with the extra chick and leading her on. fools be in these streets denying to a side chick they married or in a relationship. :x :smh:

gotta keep it 100 when that is the game you choose to play.

i aint mad at OP he admitted hes young and feeling his way through the world. Alot of us went through that playa stage or not understanding how to put 100 into a relationship. He'll learn eventually or it will cost him alot of money down the road.

me, ive def matured in this department. its too scary in these streets man and it gets old. now i even avoid certain situation bc i know how i am. alot of alcohol and bad chicks around me and my girl isnt there is not a good for me.

Last edited:
What if said she was cheating as well. He admitted thinking she knew and would admit it too. She knocked down dudes in the house he bought while he was away and she was in school. I think she stopped after he got back home and he didnt.

So why is he with her?

Does he have proof?

Why is he allowing himself to get worked?

He was military and thats kinda how it works when your military. Cheat just dont get caught.

Hes there due to the kids. Hes scared he would get sent back to the stone age.

He doesnt have anymore proof than she did before he confessed.

He has accepted being her whipping boy. I think it hurts me seeing him in that situation.They both did wrong, he carried with it longer.

He was military and thats kinda how it works when your military. Cheat just dont get caught.

He has accepted being her whipping boy. I think it hurts me seeing him in that situation.They both did wrong, he carried with it longer.
but...

Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the kids were being raised by happy functional parents?

I know kids can feel that dysfunctional resentful vibe.

He still in? Army? Tell him try to get to 428th FA BDE in Fort Sill :lol: Kats doing Wilt Chamberlain numbers down here

And also, on some level, wives kind of have to or learn to accept it, because they could call the 1SG or Commander and get him in trouble for it, but then they lose rank/ promotability status which then in turn directly takes money back out of their pocket/food out of their mouths and affects the entire family.

Last edited:

but...

Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the kids were being raised by happy functional parents?

I know kids can feel that dysfunctional resentful vibe.
Speaking from experience, you're 100% right Ricky.

My parents were married before I was born, and I don't even know how :lol: I don't ever remember either of them ever being happy

I couldn't ever enjoy anything we did together because it was just a matter of time before an argument erupted :lol:

He moved out when I was in middle school they divorced a few months afterwards and I had NO desire for them to ever get back together.

I almost wish they had never met because he made my mother so miserable, but then I wouldn't have his good traits :lol:

Cliffs:

The kids never want you to say together if things are bad. And believe me, they KNOW you're miserable.

They do exist.. you just gotta be real with them from the jump and they will respect you and your relationship.

*wifey if your reading this , this is just hypothetical advice*

Back
Top Bottom