sidelineapparel.com has FSR on CDP XI/XII for $349

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Actually, we offer free UPS Ground shipping on all orders over $200, so these could be $350 shipped if that's what you wanted.

UPS 3 day is $15
UPS 2 day is $25
UPS Next day is $35

I'm not trying to build hype, but we definitely don't have many of them, and I can guarantee that we will be receiving many calls. Just a fair warning if you are getting frustrated about getting through.

-Tim

Tell me about it. I was trying to get through on the phone and it was busy for like 30 minutes when I was trying to purchase one of the previous packs. I waschecking the website while I continued to call and saw the sizes being removed until it was sold out. So my point is if you are planning on copping from thissite don't get your hopes up cause the phone stays busy and unless you are lucky you won't be able to cop. Already got my pair and everybody keepssaying they are a lot of these to go around but my store got 4 size 10's, 1 size 10.5, and 2 size 11's (don't know about the rest of the sizes). Igot the only size 10.5 and a size 11. Don't let people fool you on the actual numbers. Not trying to build hype.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

you can get the same price from mom and pop stores in nyc
$350 in nyc? I've only seen them for 400-500 so far (then again I was on Fulton so that would explain it)

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Actually, we offer free UPS Ground shipping on all orders over $200, so these could be $350 shipped if that's what you wanted.

UPS 3 day is $15
UPS 2 day is $25
UPS Next day is $35

I'm not trying to build hype, but we definitely don't have many of them, and I can guarantee that we will be receiving many calls. Just a fair warning if you are getting frustrated about getting through.

-Tim

Tell me about it. I was trying to get through on the phone and it was busy for like 30 minutes when I was trying to purchase one of the previous packs. I was checking the website while I continued to call and saw the sizes being removed until it was sold out. So my point is if you are planning on copping from this site don't get your hopes up cause the phone stays busy and unless you are lucky you won't be able to cop. Already got my pair and everybody keeps saying they are a lot of these to go around but my store got 4 size 10's, 1 size 10.5, and 2 size 11's (don't know about the rest of the sizes). I got the only size 10.5 and a size 11. Don't let people fool you on the actual numbers. Not trying to build hype.
Thank you. There may be a fair amount but there isn't the same amount everywhere. I posted the numbers the stores around me are getting butyet dudes still saying "there will be enough for everyone". We aren't trying to build hype we are just being truthful. Don't you guys wantyour fellow NT'er to informed?

Now like I said for my Cincy area NTers, after calling the local stores I think there will be around 200 in the area. I called and the numbers I kept hearingwas 18, 20 and 30. One store said 6 pair. So maybe in y'all area there will be alot but in certain areas there wont be much which is kinda how it was forthe DMP. Now more stores are getting these but don't get it twisted.

weak sauce...... only sz 8 and sz 15.. thinking they only got like 1 or 2 cases 12pairs per case..

what a waste of time... phone service isn't up to par at all...dialed with 3 phones for 15 minute straight no answer......

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

what a waste of time... phone service isn't up to par at all...dialed with 3 phones for 15 minute straight no answer......
dawm thats bad custumer service
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

dawm thats bad custumer service
eyes.gif
Yeah, that is bad customer service.
laugh.gif
How dare them sellall the packs out because the demand is through the roof. They should of just hung up on other people to answer your call.

^^sometmes people in this world dont understand
im sure they didnt not pick up your call on purpose but fact is they just didnt have the ability to pickup your calls
at least there phone lines stayed up and running

very disappointing, my call went trough at 9:08 am and they were already sold out except for sz 15 and 8.5
frown.gif
, I saw some dude on ISS saying that he got hisorder from there and his post was dated at 1:15 am!!!!!! I am wondering if they took orders from "friends" early and left us with nothing! hopefullythey will re-stock

^^yup sidelineapparel.com is my first stop when copping jays, especially the packs, i understood they were going to be extremely busy, I also know that theyprobably have no more than 2 packs in each size if even that. I was using two phones and called 15 minutes straight, with no luck only to find an 8 and 15 wereleft. normally they have really good customer service, even though I did not get to cop from them this time, I will still cop in the future, even though theirnormal CDP prices were 325 and jacked it up to 350 lol.

but shout out to tdog and everybody at SA.com to be up in the morning to take our preorders at fair prices.

No answer? Or was it busy? There's a big difference. Once the phone rings, we answer, unless you're calling be for the allowed time.

How dare them sell all the packs out because the demand is through the roof.

Exactly. If you want less people to call, we could easily sell @ market price, but we try to keep things a little more fair than that.

I saw some dude on ISS saying that he got his order from there and his post was dated at 1:15 am

Link? Because I can guarantee you that one was not sold before 9 AM Central today.

That's not a bad price at all yall got over there tim....I didn't even bother goin by fulton yesterday, I already kno ahmed and his family was gonna begettin dudes out there...or at least tryin

ill pass and wait for retail they are not serious....not that limited... if they were strap ones then it would be different and they dont have my size 9 onthere anyway.... i copped the straps from them tho... thanks guys love the shipping & handling u guys did...

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Hugo

hmm.should i buy 4rm here or wait hmmm

IT all depends on where you live.Are Jordan releases crazy and if they are add this hype on top of that.I'm in Baltimore and nothings ever crazy so I can wait.

MD FTW.
pimp.gif

HELL YEA!!!

DTLR FTW!! <333

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Hugo

hmm.should i buy 4rm here or wait hmmm

IT all depends on where you live.Are Jordan releases crazy and if they are add this hype on top of that.I'm in Baltimore and nothings ever crazy so I can wait.

MD FTW.
pimp.gif

HELL YEA!!!

DTLR FTW!! <333

These will be at every DTLR and Shoe City in PG.

Only time I seen it get crazy was for the Grapes. Got my 2 DMP's at Iverson, no hassle, got my Black/ Caro V's from Eastover no problem.

They sold out already but thats ok. It definately was a great price but i just got off the phone with my three local connects. One of them said that he isgetting so many in it will probably take him til the end of the day to sell out. So with that being said Marry Christmas everyone I think you guys shouldnthave any problems getting these.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom