sign language interpretor at mandela funeral was just poppin and lockin vol....wtf??

The whole world was watching and this dude didn't give the slightest damn. :lol: :smh: Honestly I can even wrap my mind around why dude would go through with that. :lol: it was Nelson Mandela's freaking funeral ffs!

^^^^^^ exactly :rofl:

MILLIONS of people were watching.
All the deaf people watching prolly thought new words was created and they aint eem know it lol

This is just getting better n better

In an interview with the south african paper the Star, the interpreter, revealed as Thamsanqa Jantjie, claimed he was suffering from a schizophrenic episode during the memorial.

The Star report that Jantjie takes medication for his schizophrenia, was "medically boarded" a few years ago and that he relies on a social grant now.

It’s reported he “suddenly he lost concentration, and started hearing voices and hallucinating” while on stage, and that after that, it “all went downhill” and he “signed things that didn’t make sense.”

"There was nothing I could do. I was alone in a very dangerous situation. I tried to control myself and not show the world what was going on. I am very sorry, it's the situation I found myself in.

"Life is unfair. This illness is unfair. Anyone who doesn't understand this illness will think that I'm just making this up."

View media item 691105View media item 691104
Whole story here

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesevilla...retater-at-mandelas-memorial-was-a-f?s=mobile

even an interview lol

]is that REALLY the sign for machine gun???!!!!!!??

:rofl:

K krazy88s

Can u please make a gif of him signing a machine gun

Last edited:
Its like he cant keep up with his frudulent signs. He always seems to change the meanings from one thing to the next.
In the memorial video, he used a salute gesture for "thank you" and then later on he used a salute gesture for the word "salute."

But im sure in both instances his "schizophrenia" was the cause of the confusion.

Forget the fact that son was Harlem shaking in front of the millions...AND MILLIONS of The Mandela's fans, but dude was throwing forbidden jutsus only a few feet away from the President of the United States of America.

Secret Service & the ANBU failed.

I wouldnt be suprised to find out that Jadakiss lookin dude been doin that his whole life making a decent living out of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom