sign language interpretor at mandela funeral was just poppin and lockin vol....wtf??

WHAT DA F*** IS HE DOINGGGG LOL

:rofl:

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I don't know what's worse.
The song or the interpretation.

Killing the white man? My mom's friend is African and whiter than snow.

yup, song means kill the Afrikaner and kill the white man.

It was a very very popular song especially towards the end of Apartheid. People still sing it today as the majority of the country is actually still mad that not much has changed.

Political freedom has arrived, but economic freedom, will take a very long time.

And yes, the president has sang this song numerous times, although lately he's slowed down as other political parties reminded him that there are still white people in SA, and it's not a good look.

If you look at what really happened during Apartheid, and the fact that it only ended 19 years ago, you can see why people still hold onto songs and emotions like this.

roll.gif

Violent schizophrenia? hasn't he been wrong at every event? not buying that. Even so, shouldn't public sign language translator be your last choice of career?

Literally unfathomable epic trolling by this dude. Report is he got busted as a fraud last year after "signing" at an event for the President of South Africa.

How the F did they let this clown slide in? Dude could have straight up shanked Pres Obama in the neck
mean.gif

laugh.gif
@ the lulz in this thread.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

yup, song means kill the Afrikaner and kill the white man.

It was a very very popular song especially towards the end of Apartheid. People still sing it today as the majority of the country is actually still mad that not much has changed.

Political freedom has arrived, but economic freedom, will take a very long time.

And yes, the president has sang this song numerous times, although lately he's slowed down as other political parties reminded him that there are still white people in SA, and it's not a good look.

If you look at what really happened during Apartheid, and the fact that it only ended 19 years ago, you can see why people still hold onto songs and emotions like this.

I realized it was a ignorant of me to comment on that without knowing what happened. Didn't realize it until someone else pointed it out.

Best believe someone found a slip in their locker after the memorial....

Seriously incredible how dude was able to pull this off....MIND BLOWING PROPORTIONS when you really think of it

Wildest thing I done seen. Glad there was a "real" signer showing on the televised broadcast. Mess wild nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom