Silly things that are deal breakers to you in a relationship?

Maybe I'm wrong but I think y'all are reading too deep into this. I read this as they're really not real deal breakers with the right one, but they'll make you side eye.
Idk...Man will always be on top of the totem pole. We expect too much from womam. Leading by example will always guide them towards changing for your likes. Goes both ways too. **** is confusing :lol:

Adding to my list: expects me to pay any of their bills.
This. And expects you to drop $$$$$$ worth of expensive material goods for them, while they don't spend a dime on you. And when you raise your concern, they give you the excuse, "you have a job, don't you? buy it yourself, you're a grown *** woman" :x :smh:

Last edited:
My deal breakers are about the same for most sane people imo

Bad emotional behavior management... Overly angry, overly sensitive, overly emotional, overly clingy, etc.

Biggest one for me by far... Has to communicate with you 24/7 or wants bulletproof justifications for why you're not responding back ASAP

(sometimes you gotta be bold and risk that argument... "I just didn't feel like talking. *to you*")

Has no money, doesn't know how to make it, too lazy to work for it - immediate no-go esp. being young middle-class.

Smokes cigarettes. **** is disgusting.

Love my female tree enthusiast tho. Slowly coming to the conclusion my next relationship worthy chick has to be into the herbal. 

But outside of those things it's all subjective. Im not perfect, not looking for a perfect person. Just don't be crazy af or smoke cigarettes.

Last edited:
on the flip side for the dudes that have hella/petty deal breakers what do yall bring to the table

Last edited:
on the flip side for the dudes that have hella/petty deal breakers what do yall bring to the table

I'm pretty honest with myself. I know my pros and cons pretty well at this stage...and what I bring to the table...and have been told by women what I do and don't bring to the table. I've ended all of my relationships....and most of my exes wanted to get back. Still to this day. I border the line with being a genuinely good guy that enjoys his free time....with scumbag tendencies.

Pros:

-Humor
-Witiness
-Knowledge ranging from pop culture, sports to world history
-Great D
-Good genes
-Edgy
-Reliable
-Respectful
-Good path and potential
-Security
-Beard
-Great taste in tv/movies & music
-Resourcful
-Outgoing and open minded
-Patience
-Honest
-Genuinley caring
-Personable...and great with families
-Will hold you down

Cons:

-Wandering eyes
-Will flirt with women
-Inconsistent
-Don't always show emotions or open up
-Commitment issues
-Love my weekends
-Love being alone
-Hang with the homies often
-Rather chill in the crib than go on pointless dates
-Does not like talking on the phone
-Bad texter
-Will get numbers to see if I still "got it"
-Not opposed to a one night stand if the situation is right. Or a bad chick falls into my lap randomly
-Does not "give in"
-Argumentative
-Opinionated
-Become distant and closed when annoyed

Any woman that can put up with me wanting my space, and going out often....sometimes without my SO, we'll get along. Problem is....there's not many of them :lol:.

I've found that the problem in my relationships is me not wanting to be "tamed". Or me being annoyed at women "counting time" (the " you only see me during the week types")....while they don't appreciate the time we do spend together. Or, the women I date being insecure or crazy....or having the deal breakers.

Last edited:
How you love being by yourself, dont like going out on dates but like to go out often without yo SO papi

Put it like this.....

You're with your girl 5/7 days of the week...I fully believe Friday's and Saturdays are meant to turn up with the fellas or fam and hit the streets. Sometimes bring your girl. I love my Friday's. The last thing I wanna do is spend another night at home....or go eat at another restaurant when there is food at the crib.

Let me go out with the crew every other weekend or so...get a Lil twisted...and come home and beat the breaks off my girl...or pass out. That's a good Friday or Saturday night to me.

I'm outgoing though. Meaning I'm up to try new groupon stuff...or random things with my chick during the day on like Saturday and Sunday.

And I love being by myself sometimes in the crib. Just collecting my thoughts...not being bothered. We all need that.

Keep calling me papi too [emoji]128527[/emoji]

7 inches

Good Credit

Good Job

Educated

Good Car

Funny

And I enjoy long walks on the beach

Dont think I fall under the hella/petty deal breakers category tho

Last edited:
If you're obsessed with pop culture.. I can't be with you.

This is silly, but I this is a pet peeve when it comes to men.
I cant deal if you are gossiping about kanye and kim.
I bash myself when I catch myself talking about celebs like I know them smh

And if watch love and hip hop religiously we cant be lovas

You have to watch scripted shows that support writers Flash, NCIS etc
Network television :x

Deal breaker View media item 2115168

Ugly feet/toes

Trust! Met a shorty whose 2nd toe was longer than her big toe. **** freaked me out.

Women who dont give sloppy toppy
Women who dont suck balls
Women that say "bro" or "fam"
Women that are obsessed with social media (ig, Snapchat)
Women with broad shoulders...lookin like ray lewis out here

Last edited:
Women who smoke.
Use the N word.
Use slang like "lit, cray, fam, bro"
Describe themselves as "an old soul"
Extremely needy.
Insecure.

If you're obsessed with pop culture.. I can't be with you.

This is silly, but I this is a pet peeve when it comes to men.
I cant deal if you are gossiping about kanye and kim.
I bash myself when I catch myself talking about celebs like I know them smh

And if watch love and hip hop religiously we cant be lovas

You have to watch scripted shows that support writers Flash, NCIS etc
Network television
sick.gif

Deal breaker
Lol not a deal breaker to me but it definitely bugs me.

21 years on this planet and I've never cared what these people do in their personal lives

intellectual

cool

athletic/inshape

successful

ambitious

going places in life

not bad looking

respectful

protective

strong when needed

sensitive when needed

expressive

self-confident

can deal with adversity and come out on top
and mad handles with the rock

Women that say "bruh"
Women that claim they're "saiposexual"
Women that post endless memes
Women that live by that bs Marylin Monroe quote

intellectual
cool
athletic/inshape
successful
ambitious
going places in life
not bad looking
respectful
protective
strong when needed
sensitive when needed
expressive
self-confident
can deal with adversity and come out on top

and mad handles with the rock

Well played.

Women that claim they're "saiposexual"
Women that post endless memes

These two get me all the time. Women say they're attracted to intelligent men, until they really meet a smart man and then they feel intimidated :lol:

The meme one is just funny. I guess I've always associated passive aggressive tendencies in a person if I see them posting memes often. Especially ones that are trying to convey some sort of emotional messages towards someone. Why not just talk to the person about it rather then post it on social media for everyone to see your business while also subconsciously seeking their approval?

Pathetic

Last edited:
If she don't turn up with me in the whip.
[emoji]128273[/emoji]

She dont like her music loud [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Dont care for the toes & nails [emoji]128273[/emoji]

She dont like Ye [emoji]128273[/emoji]

She cant dress [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Cant take a joke [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom