Simple Pick Up Vol. Starcraft Geeks

This is probably the worst of their videos so far.

But that dark templar tattoo move was genius
roll.gif

I would say I'm the biggest SC2 head on NT and I loved this video

-1:50 Koreans are the best at this game and APM means actions per minute or pretty much ultra multitasking like this pro Korean Losira
Spoiler [+]
right he I would say its about 350+
-1:58 Grandmaster league is the top 100 players from every region e.g North/South America, Europe and 3 in Asia, Korea has their own separate Grandmaster league
-2:06 Day9 is a starcraft analyst who has a huge following and stream, used to play professionally
-2:52 when he said The little One he refers to a German professional starcraft2 player ingame his name is TLO
-3:33 "SlayerSBoxeR" is a reference to probably the best Korean Starcraft 1 player and current SC2 player
-4:56 Chick goes for a boob check

-1:50 Koreans are the best at this game and APM means actions per minute or pretty much ultra multitasking like this pro Korean Losira
Spoiler [+]
-1:58 Grandmaster league is the top 100 players from every region e.g North/South America, Europe and 3 in Asia, Korea has their own separate Grandmaster league
-2:06 Day9 is a starcraft analyst who has a huge following and stream, used to play professionally
-2:52 when he said The little One he refers to a German professional starcraft2 player ingame his name is TLO
-3:33 "SlayerSBoxeR" is a reference to probably the best Korean Starcraft 1 player and current SC2 player

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Spoiler [+]
gm is top 200. kind of a  bold statement to say you're the biggest sc2 head on nt though, there's a lot of people here. i don't think i'm even the biggest sc2 head but i'm still a big sc2 guy.

Spoiler [+]
gm is top 200. kind of a  bold statement to say you're the biggest sc2 head on nt though, there's a lot of people here. i don't think i'm even the biggest sc2 head but i'm still a big sc2 guy.

you play sangalang? whats your ID?  bold statement it is so come at me bro

you play sangalang? whats your ID?  bold statement it is so come at me bro

Originally Posted by sangalang

Spoiler [+]

ya man i was thinking the same thing right now
laugh.gif
... but no troll mario is fam tho we been murkin fools in 4v4
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by sangalang

Spoiler [+]

ya man i was thinking the same thing right now
laugh.gif
... but no troll mario is fam tho we been murkin fools in 4v4
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Spoiler [+]

I didn't know there was real starcraft heads on NT. I've been playing this game for 10 years already... 
embarassed.gif

GT and code? or just the email...

Spoiler [+]

I didn't know there was real starcraft heads on NT. I've been playing this game for 10 years already... 
embarassed.gif

GT and code? or just the email...

Prob their worst video.. I don't get the references... An NT one would be awesome!!

What would some good NT pick up lines be??

Prob their worst video.. I don't get the references... An NT one would be awesome!!

What would some good NT pick up lines be??

^^ gboytazz.213

im about to log in right now actually ... well maybe ill go spark first brb
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

^^ gboytazz.213

im about to log in right now actually ... well maybe ill go spark first brb
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom