Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

Huh?

The group that would become ISIS, was around before Obama became president though
yeah, but who funded them with weapons toyota tundras RPGs and ammo to fight Assad? Who trained them to fight Assad? Where are the syrian rebels today? Thats right they merged with isis like the taliban did with al queda... if obama didnt give them all their training and arms and vehicles they wouldnt be as equipt today...

I just want the world to be in peace. 
frown.gif

But alas, it can never happen, unless we unite

Really is starting to sound like this is just the beginning... :smh:

@SkyNewsBreak:
Update - BFM reports five people have been arrested and a rocket launcher has been seized in #Lyon during police raids after #ParisAttacks

What makes those laws and beliefs radical is that such things are no longer deemed acceptable in our modern civilization.
Blindly following the exact words of the Qur'an or Bible is generally not acceptable anymore because it promotes violence, discrimination, bigotry, ...
Religions evolve over time, Christians distancing themselves from certain beliefs like homosexuality being a sin is more and more common. The priest in my town is actually a homosexual.
Things like death penalty for homosexuals or the Sharia law have become radical beliefs in today's society because those aren't humane principles.

One can still think homosexuality is a "sin" the issue is lack of tolerance. On both ends people should respect the beliefs lf others. You have homosexuals who want to force their beliefs those who are not and visa versa.

This has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

Its almost as if the Internet doesn't exist and people still allow their opinions and beliefs to be formed for them.

Divide and conquer is damn near full proof when you have the power to manipulate the subconscious on a mass level like the media does.

Last edited:
Im just asking what are the odds ofban attack happening the same time as referenced in a video game. People say everything ks a coincidence. I cant just believe in coincidences. Rarely occurs especially one so blatant.

The missions of Modern War game generally happen in major cities, and they all date the missions. The dates just happened to line up

And it didn't happen at the same time, it happen a year later than the mission in the game.

Stop it famb

Last edited:
And like expected, the GOP response to this has been down right disgusting

It's not just the GOP you will see a backlash across Europe. Example below.

http://news.yahoo.com/polish-minister-says-syrians-return-fight-liberate-homeland-225004972.html

Obama and kerry saying there will be a vetting process isn't going to aleviate everyone's fears.

Maybe the GOP response is disgusting but the democrat response has been delusional. Still say isis is being contained, still can't use the phrase islamic terrorism, still going ahead as planned with no changes to how refugees will be screened. Bernie Sanders is asked about terrorism and starts talking about global warming.

I don't have faith in either party

Last edited:

http://news.yahoo.com/polish-minister-says-syrians-return-fight-liberate-homeland-225004972.html

Obama and kerry saying there will be a vetting process isn't going to aleviate everyone's fears.

Maybe the GOP response is disgusting but the democrat response has been delusional. Still say isis is being contained, still can't use the phrase islamic terrorism, still going ahead as planned with no changes to how refugees will be screened. Bernie Sanders is asked about terrorism and starts talking about global warming.

I have more faith in the Dems. Who won't?

There not talking about sending troops over to die and sinking billions into a war with no mention of how we going to pay for it, not talking about instituting policies of discrimination, not talking about getting more comfortable with civilians dying in US attacks, not talking about infringing on freedom to practice their religion, or watching folk just because they are a certain religion.

This is not one of these "it goes both ways" things.

This is what i mean. Why the **** is obama telegraphing what we are going to do. Why let isis know you have no intention whatsoever of using troops?

He's clearly running out the clock. Why is he speaking in absolutes? We get hit with a huge attack by isis we still won't send ground troops? What about 5 big attacks? You never know and he doesn't need to commit.

I see nothing positive about him making these comments. At lesst pretend that you will use force if needed. Not saying we should but he telegraphs our every move

Last edited:
The missions of Modern War game generally happen in major cities, and they all date the missions. The dates just happened to line up

And it didn't happen at the same time, it happen a year later than the mission in the game.

Stop it famb
stop what? Asking questions? Foh

There is zero chance that a random date in and 4 year old video game, has anything to do with the recent terrorist attack

Your question has been answered

This is what i mean. Why the **** is obama telegraphing what we are going to do. Why let isis know you have no intention whatsoever of using troops?

He's clearly running out the clock. Why is he speaking in absolutes? We get hit with a huge attack by isis we still won't send ground troops? What about 5 big attacks? You never know and he doesn't need to commit.

I see nothing positive about him making these comments. At lesst pretend that you will use force if needed. Not saying we should but he telegraphs our every move

Just because he said that doesn't mean that there won't be any "ground troops." Ever heard of military advisors?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/19...imeline-us-war-in-syria-obama-administration/

What?

There was a committee put together a long time ago in the United States that said one of the ways to combat terrorists who do this garbage in the name of islam is to STOP legitimizing them by referring to "their religion." In both politics and the media. France dropped it over a year ago. So why would it be wrong to stop calling it something that A) people find offensive, B) more importantly would hinder their ability to recruit and therefore save lives? And C) dissociates innocent Muslims who face discrimination because of this crap from it?

There isn't anything delusional there. Those benefits make it an extremely obvious course of action. Of course the media loves Islamaphobia so they'll never drop it though. And the Trump faithful types will push it as liberal oversensitivity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom