pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glenn Lewis - Don't You Forget It
Uploaded by hakim93200
DO NOT SLEEP ON..

Don't You Forget it was the song for a while so was that Jimmy Cozier "She's All I Got" joint.

But I don't think R&B is dead see Raheem DeVaughn

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Don't You Forget it was the song for a while so was that Jimmy Cozier "She's All I Got" joint.

the remix w/Fab
pimp.gif

i really don't understand how people are still sleepin on Raheem... far from dead...

That's crazy cause i was just playing this song, just listen to the lyrics of "Don't you forget it" it's real deep...

Used to love this album but havn't had the privelage to listen to it recently...don't have it on my comp/iPod

His label never let him release the "Back for more" album right?

edit: Yeah that Cozier song w/ Fab on the remix was real tight too
pimp.gif

Wait. When did R&B die? As much solid music that has dropped the past 2-3 years and you sayin' its dead?

I would sucker punch the thread starter if I could. LOL This album is mad shaky outside the 2 songs they had videos for. I'm hoping one day I see G.Lewiswalking the South Street or somewhere in Philly so I can get my money back cause the 2 singles were hot the rest of the album not so much. The only person Ineed to get at more is Lathun one hit wonder !@@. That was me and my ex song though.

You want a Classic R&B Album???? Here, I feel comfortable putting this album up against any R&B record that has come out within the last decade withthe belief that I will riegn superior.

tB8TT_189669_l.jpg

Great Spins to this very AM
pimp.gif

glenn and carl had it lock..helped a brotha get thru high school relationships
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Right...even though I can't get into him because, to me, he's just too soft and makes women's appreciation albums...just not something I canlisten to regularly...but he's talented...and ALOT of people are still sleeping on Trey Songz...dude can blow (none at all)..

This album only had a few tracks that were on point (creatively) R&B is in good hands. Robin Thicke, Ne-Yo, J Holiday, Trey Songz, Raheem DeVaughn, Musiq,and some females that are dropping singles that are holding it down for a minute. It is slowing down, but not dead.

this album was garbage mayne...

Dont you forget it was fiyah, the rest straight garbage.
I knew I wasn't the only one that thought that but Gunna didn't even like the 2nd single. I liked "it's not fair"

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I would sucker punch the thread starter if I could. LOL This album is mad shaky outside the 2 songs they had videos for. I'm hoping one day I see G.Lewis walking the South Street or somewhere in Philly so I can get my money back cause the 2 singles were hot the rest of the album not so much.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wait. When did R&B die? As much solid music that has dropped the past 2-3 years and you sayin' its dead?
Like?

I'll try not to OD but:

Raheem Devaughn- Love Behind the Melody
Mario - Go
Lyfe- Lyfe Change
Erykah Badu-New Amerykah pt. 1
Cheri Dennis - In and Out of Love
J. Holiday - Back of My Lac
T-Pain - Epiphany(Say what you want about cat but this was a hot album)
Chrisitte Michelle - I Am
Jaheim-Ghetto Classics and Makings of a Man
India Arie - Testimony Vol. 1
Brian Mcknight - 10
Governor - Son of Pain
Donnell Jones - Journey of a Gemini
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
Alicia Keys - As I am
Mary J Blige - Growing Pains
Donnie - Daily News(Underrated album)
Musiq-Luvanmusiq
Lloyd - Street Love
Ne-Yo - Because of You
Joe-Ain't Nothin Like Me

These are the albums that come to mind that were solid. And some may not think these albums are hot but for someone who thinks so highly of that Glen Lewisalbum these albums definately $#@% on that album. I'm pretty sure i'm forgettin' something though. I haven't bumped that Estelle album but heargood things about it. Never heard that Keyshia Cole record either.

Back
Top Bottom