Single Black Women Go On Russian TV Explaining How Hard It Is To Find A Good Black Man!

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

ok I think something needs to be clarified here. Black women are all not African American women.

I have a girl from Trinidad now and I have dated black women from foreign countries and they are completely different from black women in the states.

I have come to the conclusion that black women from other countries are willing to let a relationship grow from nothing(at least in my experience). My girl and I got together when I was flat out broke. I had nothing to my name except the clothes and shoes I had on. A !+$%! was eating peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You dig what a man say? but she held me down when I had nothing and I did the same for her. We have been together for almost 4 years.

again, BLACK WOMEN ARE ALL NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. We shouldn't put all black women under one umbrella.

Be careful there, because there are plenty of West Indian gold diggers in Brooklyn my man. As soon as they get hip to the divide in Black American culture, they will hone in on a brother from the states, giving him what he thinks that he needs, then milk his +** dry.
I am from Brooklyn, I have seen it first hand, fully knowing how lethal that Caribbean coochie can be, and how they try and wrap a fella around their fingers.

However, I had too much game, as I saw it coming....
laugh.gif
 However +2, I know quite a few who didn't fare too well!

<+1Lol I'm Jamaican..Brooklyn born and bred and I cosign this, happened to one of my best boys. My mom doesn't even like the new breed of Jamaican girls.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

black people are in the state they are because everything we do in America is an after product of CAPITAL-SLAVERY...we have no family structure...we have no ability to build relationships (the next would be communities) with each other because our sexual energy was abused strictly to REPRODUCE in order to produce and replinish the slave population.

its not talk..its literal. we can't act on our own because we've been bred to behave a certain way, and think a certain way, thus we are a certain way.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

please, we all have choices and decisions  we make and we should be mature  enough to take responsibility for the consequences ,repercussions and ramifications.

From my perspective, the real issue is not that black women being unable  to find  eligible black men ,but rather failure by the black men to perform their roles and functions  as males including support their women.... like it was mentioned before black men(westernized/domesticated ) chase and obsess over  women with long stringy hair and light skin  so their women spend $$$billions to try and mimic those feature their males find so desirable.Because black women know they do not possess those features, they begin to resent their males, while at the same time further progressing  the feelings of self hatred.Therefore , western society tells black  women  they are undesirable  while, black men  let them know they are undesirable(intentionally or unintentionally ).

Therefore the black women's thoughts of resentment are fueled by their feeling of betrayal by the very same men that are supposed to be their protector,lovers and providers.The black women then pass their ill will onto their children, ostracizing the son and poisoning the daughter(mentally and psychologically).The daughters[ with no real self confidence] can only evaluate their existence through  materialistic ideals because society and their fathers(black men) tell them they have no real value-Anton. The mother(black women )emasculates and forces feminine characteristics (consciously or subconsciously )onto the son  as the ultimate revenge limiting his chances of reproducing.If the son never reproduces then that will be the end of the black men's genes, thus it is the ultimate revenge.Thus, begins the cycle  of eroding of black on black love

This means until black men are  able to stay out prisons ,become responsible while asserting themselves(economically and socially ) the cycle will continue.Actions speak louder than words  often  time are blacks are synonymous with the later.This does not absolve black women

example go into black women thread check  the women that  are in the pyramid posts (how many have their natural hair, how many have western features?)  i'm assuming a lot of the guys in there are black  meaning you guys are going to father black women  who are going to pick up on you ideals  and be influenced by them, 

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I feel we need more women on NT because everytime these threads come up its always starts with a article or vid of Black women throwing black women under the bus then our majority male poster throw them under the bus. We need more of a women point of view.

Used to be. I'm sure they just got tired of the whole, "I'm a good black man and therefore too good for black chics, stopped dating them after I graduated," white girl pedastalization along with the generalizations they are all gold diggers, which goes on for pages and pages, then let a chic say one thing negative about black dudes and they all get upset and try to go at them.

Oh.

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

black people are in the state they are because everything we do in America is an after product of CAPITAL-SLAVERY...we have no family structure...we have no ability to build relationships (the next would be communities) with each other because our sexual energy was abused strictly to REPRODUCE in order to produce and replinish the slave population.

its not talk..its literal. we can't act on our own because we've been bred to behave a certain way, and think a certain way, thus we are a certain way.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

please, we all have choices and decisions  we make and we should be mature  enough to take responsibility for the consequences ,repercussions and ramifications.

From my perspective, the real issue is not that black women being unable  to find  eligible black men ,but rather failure by the black men to perform their roles and functions  as males including support their women.... like it was mentioned before black men(westernized/domesticated ) chase and obsess over  women with long stringy hair and light skin  so their women spend $$$billions to try and mimic those feature their males find so desirable.Because black women know they do not possess those features, they begin to resent their males, while at the same time further progressing  the feelings of self hatred.Therefore , western society tells black  women  they are undesirable  while, black men  let them know they are undesirable(intentionally or unintentionally ).

Therefore the black women's thoughts of resentment are fueled by their feeling of betrayal by the very same men that are supposed to be their protector,lovers and providers.The black women then pass their ill will onto their children, ostracizing the son and poisoning the daughter(mentally and psychologically).The daughters[ with no real self confidence] can only evaluate their existence through  materialistic ideals because society and their fathers(black men) tell them they have no real value-Anton. The mother(black women )emasculates and forces feminine characteristics (consciously or subconsciously )onto the son  as the ultimate revenge limiting his chances of reproducing.If the son never reproduces then that will be the end of the black men's genes, thus it is the ultimate revenge.Thus, begins the cycle  of eroding of black on black love

This means until black men are  able to stay out prisons ,become responsible while asserting themselves(economically and socially ) the cycle will continue.Actions speak louder than words  often  time are blacks are synonymous with the later.This does not absolve black women

example go into black women thread check  the women that  are in the pyramid posts (how many have their natural hair, how many have western features?)  i'm assuming a lot of the guys in there are black  meaning you guys are going to father black women  who are going to pick up on you ideals  and be influenced by them, 
Please, attractive Black women have plenty of men chasing after them (whether they have their natural hair or not).  These women often shun educated Black men who could be a provider in exchange for thugs with "street cred" then claim Black men are irresponsible after getting dogged by enough thugs.  Outside of appearances, Black women can be harder to deal with... that extra effort often doesn't come with a greater reward so many men will take a path with less resistance and start dating more women of other races.  If Black women are in a hole, they dug the hole themselves... it's their responsibility to dig themselves out.

What makes certain Black women undesirable goes deeper than natural looks.  They can't expect to treat Black men any kind of way then claim betrayal when those same men get a White, Hispanic, or Asian chick. 

Generalization.
After Generalization.
After Generalization.
After Generalization.
After Generalization.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Generalization.
After Generalization.
After Generalization.
After Generalization.
After Generalization.
Some things are generally true.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by SShanique

Like in college you see a lot of subpar chicks getting with good looking dudes, or average girls getting with elite guys. But that's only because a lot of guys are just looking for an easy lay. But when it comes time to settle down, those girls still think they can get with those caliber of guys. But they fail to realize that was a phase and when guys are looking for a wife, they are going to be a lot pickier.

Basically, I slept with a lot of girls in my youth, that I wouldn't even consider wifing today. So if any those girls are looking for someone my level or higher when it comes to a husband, they're going to have difficulty finding that guy. My female friends in college were grounded enough to know that the football and basketball players they were messing with were just flings, and when it came to a potential life partner they would probably have to settle for the average Joe. What I was saying is that maybe some of the grown chicks complaining about how hard it is to find a man, didn't get the memo about having to lower your expectations.
where's that Rock clapping gif

excellently put. the delusions are strong

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I made a thread ages ago about foreign women> American women and I got lambasted. Only someone that hasn't traveled would argue this. The fact of the matter is American

women(not just black) are a completely different breed to women from other parts of the world. I personally don't believe nor want all that subservient b.s. some dudes cry about but

can a man just meet a fine, intelligent, chill, light up the night sky with her smile and laughter type of chick? A girl that's genuinely fun? I just wanna chase a babe through the jungle

or some %%++! My issue with women is they are boring as hell. Go to the movies, eat, sex, get drunk, party then what? What's it really about at the end of the day if you aren't building

and contributing to each other evolution at the end of the day? So what if we can pay bills together and or buy a house. I can do all that alone and here's the catch!!!! It won't cost

me near as much annnnddd I still can smash whomever I wanna smash and be whereever I wanna be. Give me something real or just give me sloppy toppy and get lost like old

episodes of "Hard Copy."

While I do agree that women, Black women, those who are raised in Europe and other countries are indeed different, then perhaps easier to get along with for some, many are not without their own issues in regard to identity. African women, Black women raised in Europe, have to contend with issues while living in Europe, that are beyond my present comprehension. 
But what I've actually found about most foreign, then mainly European women, both Black and White, is that they are a bit more open sexually, with Asian women being an exception, unless they've already have been exposed. They, European chicks will tell you exactly what it is that they want to do, then want to do to you. They also appreciate more subtleties, paying attention to character, personal style, as your flaws are a plus in some eyes. Physical perfection can be frowned upon by some of these women, which for me was, and is, incredibly charming. Never mind that your skin tone, hair color, eye color, may not be perfect, it is what makes you who you are, as you are perfect in your imperfections. Cats who try too hard, being a bit too contrived, never make it with this sort of woman.   

Their American counterpart seem to be a bit more superficial, less forgiving in regard to those imperfections, then not paying attention to character at all, mostly looking at your bottom line, regardless if you've attained your paper through illegitimate means. You are not perfect, unless you are trying to seem perfect to this woman, As your flaws, be it physical or financial, are a sign of your lacking in success.

ok I think something needs to be clarified here. Black women are all not African American women.

I have a girl from Trinidad now and I have dated black women from foreign countries and they are completely different from black women in the states.

I have come to the conclusion that black women from other countries are willing to let a relationship grow from nothing(at least in my experience). My girl and I got together when I was flat out broke. I had nothing to my name except the clothes and shoes I had on. A !+$%! was eating peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You dig what a man say? but she held me down when I had nothing and I did the same for her. We have been together for almost 4 years.

again, BLACK WOMEN ARE ALL NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. We shouldn't put all black women under one umbrella.

Be careful there, because there are plenty of West Indian gold diggers in Brooklyn my man. As soon as they get hip to the divide in Black American culture, they will hone in on a brother from the states, giving him what he thinks that he needs, then milk his +** dry.
I am from Brooklyn, I have seen it first hand, fully knowing how lethal that Caribbean coochie can be, and how they try and wrap a fella around their fingers.

However, I had too much game, as I saw it coming....
laugh.gif
 However +2, I know quite a few who didn't fare too well!

I mean, yea once they are corrupted they are gone forever. There is no changing back. I snatched my girl coming off the boat.
laugh.gif
But this goes back to not putting everyone under one umbrella. I'm just saying, there are black women around the world that don't think like the harlots in those videos. There are black women who will take care of their man and hold the fort down when he can't. They will still respect you as the man of the relationship even if you are not bringing in Jay-z money. I was just speaking on my experience. It might be rare, but you can also find some African American women who will hold you down but this goes with any race tho. During my college years at HU, I met some well rounded AA women but plenty with some twisted view on not just relationships but on life in general.
I think that you'd be shocked at the influence that Hip Hop has had, leading western culture into the rest of the world in this regard. They may take care of their men, but why? 
Most cats with a pseudo macho mindset, not saying you, but dudes who'll marginalize women, keeping them in their place, are being manipulated as well. This is how men marginalize themselves. Egomaniacs being stroked and soothed, then played. Also, there are some dudes that have a big problem with the woman in their lives making more money than themselves, then having more power as well. Their egos are attached as to how they are viewed in this sort of relationship. In this I understand how some Black women feel. Here they are educated, opportunities abound, and they may have to worry about how their significant others may feel about them being successful!

There is an incredible amount of dysfunction within black on black relationships all throughout the black diaspora, then actually, in all races and cultures of people. 

Ours is simply magnified as it's simply good press. It makes other feel better about their own drama, IKE TURNER!

Anyway, there are some sisters in other cultures cater to their men out of fear, and I know that I damned sure would not want no parts of that. 

I want to sleep with both eyes closed, then all important body parts, remaining attached ! 

I completely agree. A lot of men power trip even after the get the good girl. So there are problems on both sides. A lot of Men(of all races) don't know how to take care of their wives and families and think everything should be handed to them. You as a man should collaborate with your wife to make decisions to better the whole family. No one should be on a pedestal in a relationship. It shouldn't matter who is making more money or who is cooking and cleaning as long as it gets done. If I see dirty dishes or something that needs to be cleaned, I'm not going to sit there and scratch my balls and wait for my girl to do it. I'm not going to let my pride get in the way. I expect the same from her, if she sees trash that needs to be taken out then she shouldn't have to wait for me. Everything should be done for the greater good of the relationship. Everything.

But these problems are not just black problems at the end of the day. This is more so a problem in the culture of the US. The media is changing perception of these young ladies and also old traditions. Old traditions cannot work in today's society. Women don't just cook and clean at home anymore. Relationship roles need to advance to the times.

Originally Posted by voodoo

did you read the whole thing or part of it ?
i clearly stated low self confidence  and  underlying lack of value that is placed upon  black women as the source of their problem.Black men  make the  situation worse by going out of their way to prove how undesirable  hood rats?!? are.. which further devalues the women

but if you're on the  outside looking in all black people look the same whether you're  a lawyer, hustler  or jail bird  /career women , debutant or hood-rat you are all the same.That is the way the media  and society views you, which is why even though you push a Porsche  you still experience prejudice and racism.This means when black men vehemently permeate and pervade negative  stereo types, and attack hood rats, they are essentially attacking all black women.This  becuase  even though  black people create false demarcations[blacks vs nigers or hood people vs. educated people] to make themselves  feel better society still views you as one the same.

What makes certain Black women undesirable goes deeper than natural looks.  They can't expect to treat Black men any kind of way then claim betrayal when those same men get a White, Hispanic, or Asian chick. 

You are forgetting your child/daughter  will be classfied  as  a black woman regardless of the race of your partner.This means that that your daughter  will be judged , labelled, treated and viewed as a black woman from a societal perspective.Therefore the negative stereotype(illl will) that you are disseminating will ultimately be applied to your daughter.She will grow up harboring the same emotions of self hatred and lack of value  ,which  will ultimately affect  how she views men such as yourself (black men ).

These women often shun educated Black men who could be a provider in exchange for thugs with "street cred" then claim Black men are irresponsible after getting dogged by enough thugs.

i think you missed  the part where i said this  does not absolve women of any responsibility
Also you're completely making it seems as though its only black women playing a role but you have to realize both parties play a significant role .This is  why i had presented both sides  of the coin but you only focused on one .

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

Originally Posted by voodoo
did you read the whole thing or part of it ?
i clearly stated low self confidence  and  underlying lack of value that is placed upon  black women as the source of their problem.Black men  make the  situation worse by going out of their way to prove how undesirable  hood rats?!? are.. which further devalues the women

but if you're on the  outside looking in all black people look the same whether you're  a lawyer, hustler  or jail bird  /career women , debutant or hood-rat you are all the same.That is the way the media  and society views you, which is why even though you push a Porsche  you still experience prejudice and racism.This means when black men vehemently permeate and pervade negative  stereo types, and attack hood rats, they are essentially attacking all black women.This  becuase  even though  black people create false demarcations[blacks vs nigers or hood people vs. educated people] to make themselves  feel better society still views you as one the same.

You are forgetting your child/daughter  will be classfied  as  a black woman regardless of the race of your partner.This means that that your daughter  will be judged , labelled, treated and viewed as a black woman from a societal perspective.Therefore the negative stereotype(illl will) that you are disseminating will ultimately be applied to your daughter.She will grow up harboring the same emotions of self hatred and lack of value  ,which  will ultimately affect  how she views men such as yourself (black men ).

These women often shun educated Black men who could be a provider in exchange for thugs with "street cred" then claim Black men are irresponsible after getting dogged by enough thugs.

i think you missed  the part where i said this  does not absolve women of any responsibility
Also you're completely making it seems as though its only black women playing a role but you have to realize both parties play a significant role .This is  why i had presented both sides  of the coin but you only focused on one .

I read the whole thing, I simply believe that a person is responsible for their own self confidence.  Why should Black men feel obligated to date hood rats?  If a woman makes a choice to devalue herself, she better be prepared to live with the consequences.  If an educated Black woman refuses to date a thug, you think that devalues Black men since she is "going out of her way" to look for a better man?  You seem to be saying that since there are racist hypocrites in our society, Blacks shouldn't chose not to associate with thugs/hood rats because the racists can't tell the difference.  Well damn, if we spend all our time worrying about what racists think, we'll never get anywhere.

The difference in the way a hood rat and an educated Black career woman presents themselves in public is HUGE... anyone that cannot tell the difference is ignorant. 

Why would my daughter being classified as a Black woman be negative?  You keep talking associating self-hatred and lack of value with Black women as if that is the case by default.  I have too many Black women in my life with high self-esteem to believe that is the case.  Are there obstacles that have to be overcome because of race?  Sure, but at the end of the day anyone that chooses to sit on their @@+ and live the life of a thug or hood rat has devalued themselves... doesn't matter what race they are.

I made a thread ages ago about foreign women> American women and I got lambasted. Only someone that hasn't traveled would argue this. The fact of the matter is American

women(not just black) are a completely different breed to women from other parts of the world. I personally don't believe nor want all that subservient b.s. some dudes cry about but

can a man just meet a fine, intelligent, chill, light up the night sky with her smile and laughter type of chick? A girl that's genuinely fun? I just wanna chase a babe through the jungle

or some %%++! My issue with women is they are boring as hell. Go to the movies, eat, sex, get drunk, party then what? What's it really about at the end of the day if you aren't building

and contributing to each other evolution at the end of the day? So what if we can pay bills together and or buy a house. I can do all that alone and here's the catch!!!! It won't cost

me near as much annnnddd I still can smash whomever I wanna smash and be whereever I wanna be. Give me something real or just give me sloppy toppy and get lost like old

episodes of "Hard Copy."

While I do agree that women, Black women, those who are raised in Europe and other countries are indeed different, then perhaps easier to get along with for some, many are not without their own issues in regard to identity. African women, Black women raised in Europe, have to contend with issues while living in Europe, that are beyond my present comprehension. 
But what I've actually found about most foreign, then mainly European women, both Black and White, is that they are a bit more open sexually, with Asian women being an exception, unless they've already have been exposed. They, European chicks will tell you exactly what it is that they want to do, then want do to you. They also appreciate more subtleties, paying attention to character, personal style, as your flaws are a plus in some eyes. Physical perfection can be frowned upon by some of these women, which for me was, and is, incredibly charming. Never mind that your skin tone, hair color, eye color, may not be perfect, it is what makes you who you are, as you are perfect in your imperfections. Cats who try too hard, being a bit too contrived, never make it with this sort of woman.   

Their American counterpart seem to be a bit more superficial, less forgiving in regard to those imperfections, then not paying attention to character at all, mostly looking at your bottom line, regardless if you've attained your paper through illegitimate means. You are not perfect, unless you are trying to seem perfect to this woman, As your flaws, be it physical or financial, are a sign of your lacking in success.

i think Europeans are more open sexually because sex is not some taboo subject over there. Nudity is not as big a deal over there as we make it, which in turn leads to a healthier understanding of sex because they are exposed to it more often.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

episodes of "Hard Copy."

But what I've actually found about most foreign, then mainly European women, both Black and White, is that they are a bit more open sexually, with Asian women being an exception, unless they've already have been exposed. They, European chicks will tell you exactly what it is that they want to do, then want do to you. They also appreciate more subtleties, paying attention to character, personal style, as your flaws are a plus in some eyes. Physical perfection can be frowned upon by some of these women, which for me was, and is, incredibly charming. Never mind that your skin tone, hair color, eye color, may not be perfect, it is what makes you who you are, as you are perfect in your imperfections. Cats who try too hard, being a bit too contrived, never make it with this sort of woman.   

i think Europeans are more open sexually because sex is not some taboo subject over there. Nudity is not as big a deal over there as we make it, which in turn leads to a healthier understanding of sex because they are exposed to it more often.
I see what you are saying. There are many sexual hangups that come with being an American, period. All one has to do is to look at the divisions that homosexuality and gay marriage can bring about. Within the Black American Christian community, the gay issue is a huuuuuuugggee wedge. I can go on and on about this, and then the hangups that people develop through quasi socio_political religious beliefs.

big problem as far as on the female end is, not knowing or being carefully able to evaluate themselves fairly. they dont know their true kelly blue book value.

I feel like this. Just drop it all.

I'm 23. college degree, my job pays well, it's afforded me a car my own spot yada yada yada.
i play xbox, watch sports and yell at the tv when my team is losing. i'm athiest.
plan on going back to school in august.

either love me or leave me alone.

women and men be different. Men dont complain bout getting women cause they is so many and we aint mad picky. You cook, you clean, you look good, i bet some dude finna try get you. You can even have a bad attidtude and some dude still gonna finna try to smash.

that chick in the vid just too picky and she will live alone with her ebony magazine and cats and dre her. am that dezel finna come save. So you how clsoe mind she is, she mentioneed a good black man, why you tryna get just a black man? Why aint you looking for just a good man? Why he got to be black?

Dudes just be looking for just a good woman. Thats all we want. She could be purple with a phat booty and she will get that ring. Just be a good woman. Thats the key and she need to start loooking for just a good man instead of a good black man. A good man could come in any color and she could possibly even get a black man if she opened her mind instead of her jusso

Back
Top Bottom